5

(Nickolas)

*Internal sigh*
Why does his baby girl have to be so difficult?
He thinks to himself as Kitten beats on his back on the way to his car.

Hmm. Oh well. He had always liked the feisty ones anyway.

As he puts the girl in his car, she screams, "HELP ME! KIDNAPPING!"

He gets in the drivers seat and locks all the doors before looking at her and saying honestly with his signature smirk, "Baby girl, it is not kidnapping if I am just taking what is mine.

"Stop smirking before I wipe it off." She says while he honestly had to hold back a groan at the sound of her musical voice sending awareness to his body.

"Feisty. I like it."

He leans in for a kiss, but when she tried to stop him, it only made him angry.

When their lips collided, Nickolas was ready to take her right then and there. But, he didn't. Instead, he just pulled her on his lap. And that made it worse. When her long legs wrapped around his waist tightly, she jumped and accidentally grinded on him and he couldn't hold back the loud groan that escaped his lips.

He was about to go this fast? He didn't touch her yet!

Then, right when he was about to reach his point, she got off of him and he felt sad that it ended that early.

He wanted to ask what was wrong, and if it was something he did, but even he could see that she was arguing with herself.

So, instead, he just said, "That was great Kitten. We should do it again sometime." to mask his hurt, sadness, and fear, of what she does to him.

Then, hesitantly, he pulled off while silently cursing himself out for telling his Kitten such offensive things.

Silently cursing himself, for letting Dani Thomas affect him this much already.