2

Dani Thomas yawned as she got out of her bed sloppily.

She looked back at her bed and saw drool on her favorite pillow.

She sighed. "Damn it! That was my favorite pillow!"

She had been living in Los Angeles for a while now, so it wasn't like she just moved here or something like every story ever.

No. Even though she has been here for a long time now, she had gotten kicked out of her last schools because of her father.

She shivered in pure hatred and disgust at the thought of him.

Both of the poor girls' parents were terrible. Her mother was an alchoholic, always too drunk to do anything or take care of Dani like a real mother should. So, whenever there was any money lying around, her mother would snatch up Dani's hard earned money just to support her addiction. But, alas, she has never laid a finger on her so, therefore, she had to stay in her life until she turned 18.

Dani took care of her hygiene, and got ready for school, she couldn't help but have a feeling that things were going to be different.

She walked down the carpeted stairs and saw her mother, passed out on the sofa with a bottle of tequila still in her hand.

Dani shook her head and walked out of the door without saying goodbye.

***
She took the school bus to Emerson High. When she reached the school, she stood in awe in front of it. The school was almost like a two storey house! With red and white splashed over the building expertly and two long white pillars in the front, she couldn't wait to see the inside.

But, when she opened the doors, she felt a little diassapointed and let down.

The inside of the school was as basic as any high school ever, with white tiled floors, lockers on ever wall and green classroom doors would appear every once in a while.

Poor Dani didn't notice all of the people crowding her, but, it was too late when she finally did.

"Move!" Someone bellowed with authority and power.

Everyone scattered out of his way quickly.

Then, he was staring at me. Desire and lust is evident, but, could there be love that she is seeing in those mesmerizing blue/green eyes?

When she laid eyes on him, that was a whole other story.

He was built like a god. And handsome like one too. His jawline was beautifly sculpted, eyebrows on fleek, pink, lucious lips, hair is a perfect mixture of brown and blond. And those eyes! Good God! She would do anything thing he asked if she were looking in his eyes.

Then he said firmly, "Leave." And then she started to panic.