8

Tuesday...

(Nickolas)

When they got to Emerson, everyone was already talking about them.

They said, "Oh she is adorable!" Or, "Wow. What a skank."

Either one. He punched a couple of dudes for saying that while he had a snap with the women.

He walked her to Biology, since it was her class for first period.

She looked at him, and said, "Thank you for walking me." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked into the classroom.

He felt like he was on cloud nine. He was on a high just from a kiss. ON THE CHEEK!!

He sighed dreamily like a dog.

He was walking to History when he say this boy passing in the hallway. Good-lookin' too. He walked up to say hello.

"Hey man. You new or somethin'?" He asked.

He looked at Nickolas in the eye and said, "Yeah. I'm here to bring someone back to where they belong. They have been safe for too long."

Nickolas cocked an eyebrow. "And who might you be talkin' about?"

When he tried to say something, the late bell rang.

Nickolas sighed. He stuck his hand out and said, "Nickolas. Don't call me Nick either. Only the close ones call me that and we ain't close."

The boy nodded in respect. "Yeah. Sure. I respect that. Tony. Tony Deveroux. Anyway, I gotta get to class so maybe i'll see you around here or somethin'?"

Nickolas nodded his head. "Yeah. Sure."

They parted and he was 10 minutes late for class....

•••••••

"Hey Baby. How was it?" He asked her.

She dogged him. She had been doing that to him all day.

Then he finally had enough. He grabbed he arm slightly and turned her around to face him. "What the hell Dani? Why are you just plain avoiding me?"

She looked down. Ashamed.

"Babe what happened when I wasn't with you?"
He asked. Starting to shake with the fury that came with the thought that someone hurt her.

"I cheated on you!" She blurted out.