20

(Nickolas)

He screams. He screams in agony. He screams in pain.

They are stabbing him in the stomach and torturing him ever so slowly.

He lost Dani and he lost his dignity.

He actually wouldn't mind very much if he died right now. Because, believe it or not, he lived for Dani. Since the moment he saw her he knew he was in love. He didn't know how to show it or what to do. He really didn't know. He was lost. He wanted her to like him, no love him, but he ended up losing her and her love.

This is all his fault.

If he never would have let her leave, if he would have loved her right, if he protected her like he should have, if he didn't get drunk at that party, if he didn't sleep with that girl, he wouldn't be in this situation. He would be okay and Dani would be safe. He would have her in his arms. Where he knows she would be okay. 

Before he knew it, tears of regret were falling from his face. It was the first time this happened since his little sister died. Shot right in front if him. He was helpless. He couldn't help her. Just like he cant help Dani right now. He was so terribly sad that tears were starting to flow like a waterfall.

"I am so sorry Dani. I betrayed you. I hurt you. Please find it in your beautiful heart to forgive me." He whispers silently with his head down.

"I already did." An angelic voice says in front of him.

His head snapped up. It was Danielle. Standing in all her glory.

"Dani." He whispers.

"Yeah. Its me. We have to leave right now. Come on."

That made him realize that there were dead men around his feet.

"Dani." He whispers again.

"Come on douche! Lets go!!" She yells.

He gets up from the untied chair and they run. They leave. His hand in hers. Where he knows that she would be safe.