19

(Nickolas)

He couldn't believe his eyes.

He turned to Atvon to see his smug expression.

The girl's moans filled the room.

Dani was full on crying.

"D-Dani-" He tried.

"Danielle." She says through gritted teeth. Her face betraying an expression of hurt and anger while tears flowed down her soft cheeks.

Atvon laughed. "I am so sorry for that, my child, but it had to be done. You have to know that he doesn't love you, but only playing you."

"No." He says while shaking his head violently. "No, I-I. I do love you. I was just really hurt and drunk and-"

"SHUT UP!" Danielle screams.

The television was still playing, you could here her screams and moans as the bed creaked.

"Atvon!" Danielle yells, "Turn that motherfucking Television off before I break it over your fucking head."

Atvon motioned for his men to turn the T.V off and they did.

"And you." Danielle says while looking at him. "Nickolas." She says his name with so much hatred. "You have the fuckin' nerve, to ask me to go out with you, AFTER YOU DID THIS?!?!"

He hung his head in shame.

She scoffed. "That's what I thought. Atvon, get me the fuck out of here."

He obliged and walked her out of the room.

His men walking towards me with chains and sorts of torture devices. "No! No! Don't leave me here! Hey! DANIELLE!WAIT-" then the door shut. Leaving him with the intimidating men.

****
I am terribly sorry for the short chapters, cuz' I have an extreme case of writers block. Really sorry! :(