10

I stay true to my word...

(Dani)
9 hours ago....

She ran. She ran like the coward she was. Away from Nickolas. Away from the possible chance at a happy future. Gone.

All because of Tony Deveroux.

****
9 hours later...

She was drunk.

She was drunk at this boys party who she can't remember.

She was so drunk that she didn' realize that there was hard tugging on her arm and that a fight almost went into full swing right before her.

Someone asked her something but she couldn't hear so she couldn't reply.

Her chin moved up and someone screamed her name.

"What the hell are you doing here?!? You could have gotten kidnapped just now if I didn't stop it!"

She just stumbled across.

(Nickolas)

He decided that since she wasn't in her right state of mind, he was going to take her home.

He said bye to everyone and took her to his car.

He was on the interstate when he realized that he didn't know where her house was.

Oh well. He thought. She can just sleep at my house.

He brought her to his home, let the maids put her in some clothes while he out on his own, and settled her down in his bed.

The king sized bed dipped as he fell on it.

Her back was to his front, so he molded her to him and snuggled his face in the crook of her neck.

He, for the first time in a long time, he felt at peace.

(Dani)

She couldn't quite comprehend what was happening so she just went with it.

There was something soft and fluffy underneath her. Then someone was cuddling with her.

Before she went to sleep, even though she was drunk as hell, she felt at peace.