9

20 more reads and the next chapter goes up. Sowie! 😘

(Nickolas)

He stumbled away from her.

"W-what did you say?" He stuttered.

He never stuttered.

She looked down again and said, "I cheated on you. Even though we haven't even had our first date. I am like every other whore you dated and.."

He tilted his head. What she was saying kind of sound like she was told to say.....

"And you should stay away from me because sluts like me don't deserve happiness." And she ran from him. Just ran away. Leaving him bewildered in the school hallway.

******
After school. 9 hours later....

He was trying to get into it but he couldn't. He was at a his friend's, Carson, party with a lazy arm strung over this brunette he found. He played with her hair. It felt nothing like Dani's.

The girl turned to him and said, "Do you want to take this upstairs?"

She lost her innocence. While Dani is still pure.

"Yeah babe. Let's go."

There were girls grinding on guys, music playing loud enough to burst a sober persons ear drums.

They were about to make their way to the stairs when he saw this girl being violently tugged on the arm by a guy he recognized as Tony. He ran to the girls aid.

"Hey man. Leave the girl alone. Its obvious she doesn't want to go with you." Nickolas stated.

Tony shook his head. "No. No, you got it wrong man. She is drunk and I was going to take her home."

Nickolas eyed him suspiciously. "Nah man. You enjoy the party and I'll take her home."

Tony got frustrated. "Man. Stay out of it." Tony got in his face but Nickolas was taller.

"Why? Huh? Any normal guy would take the offer to stay and enjoy the party. Why won't you?"

Tony pushed him. Nick shoved back harder. Tony pulled his arm back to punch but Nickolas caught it with his left hand and gave him a hard right hook to the eye.

Tony stumbled backwards. Nickolas hit him so hard that he fell. Tony got back up to swing again when Carson came and got in the middle of it.

Carson looked Tony in the eyes and said, "You don't want to get in a fight with Nickolas Masquez. You might want to sit this one out."

Not heeding Carson's warning, Tony came back again, but some of his guys came and stopped him and dragged Tony out of Carson's house while he screamed profanities at Nickolas.

When the party got started again, Nickolas turned to check on the girl.

"Hey. Sorry about that. Are you alright?"

The girl stumbled into his arms. He tilted her head up and he recognized her.

"Dani?!?"