7

(Dani)

What? Did he just ask me out?!?

"Um, Nickolas, is it just me or do you realize that we just met and you are asking me out already?"

He nods simply. "Yeah and a date will help us know each other better."

She was reluctant to answer.

"Um, okay. I'll go. But, on one condition,"

"Yeah!" Nickolas does a fist pump in the air and looks back to her. "What is it?"

She takes a deep breath. This normally sends boys running away. "I am waiting until marriage to have sex. So, if your needs are stronger than your possible happiness, then, be my guest and find a whore who will give you temporary pleasure. But, if you do decide that rather than this relationship, then you can wake up every morning, knowing, that if you hadn't listened to your balls and listened to your brain and heart instead, then you would have been in a much better position in life," She takes a deep breath. "So. Then choice is yours."

****
(Nickolas's POV and part of his past)

He stretched out his arms in his king sized bed. He looks over to his left and sees the blond that he slept with. He suddenly felt discomfort and disappointment in himself. That was his virginity. It was gone. He will never get it back. He should have waited for marriage. For when you show things to your partner that you haven't shown anyone else. But, since his hormones were stronger than the will of his heart, his future partner will have something that other women touched, tasted. Seen. While he takes all of his pure partner. He promised himself that day, that if his partner wanted to wait, then he will wait for eternity. Even though his partner will probably feel so disgusted that she won't touch him at all. But he will wait for her forgiveness and for her to be ready for him. As long as it takes.....

****
(Dani) (present)

He looked lost in thought. Then his head snapped up and he said honestly, "Of course. I completely understand. But, that does not stop me from wanting a relationship with you."

She rolled on top of him and gave him a nice bear hug.

Then something crashed from outside his door.

She yelped and pushed into him tightly.

As a result, he groaned loudly and said, "Kitten, please. If you want to wait, don't ever do that again."