four

Justin added Zayn to the chat...

Justin is typing...

Justin: I'm sorry for being a dick to you guys, especially you Ariana. I was out of place and that wasn't cool for me to do that to you guys. I hope you guys can forgive me.

Ariana is typing...

Ariana: suddenly I can not read

Ariana: Justin is apologizing?

Ariana: Someone shoot me

Kendall is typing...

Kendall: Ariana stop😂

Kendall: If Justin actually took the time to give us a apology, then it's real.

Kendall: I forgive u Justin

Zayn is typing...

Zayn: I'm trying so hard to say apology not accepted. But I can't because your like a brother to me and I was being a little dramatic.

Justin is typing...

Justin: Thanks bro, that meant a lot to me.

Selena is typing...

Selena: Your still a dick for cheating on Ariana with that skank, but I'll forgive you just because you actually wrote us a apology.

Sofia is typing...

Sofia: you do realize I'm still here, right?

Sofia: and Justin please come back to me. I was so stupid.

Justin is typing...

Justin: Yes you were. Not only did u cheat on me, but you ruined my beautiful relationship with the most beautiful girl I've layed my eyes on. Now I feel stupid for wasting it with you, because now the girl hates my guts, while I still have feelings for her.

Hailey is typing...

Hailey: Suddenly I can not read.

Sofia is typing...

Sofia: Is this true, Justin? Your really gonna leave me for Slutiana?

Justin is typing...

Justin: I don't really think you should really be calling her that. I'm pretty sure your the slut in this chat. Ariana is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Now that I think about it, she is and always will be the girl I love. Even if she doesn't forgive me. Even if we both get married or have a boyfriend or girlfriend, even if I love that person, she will never slip my mind because I love her so much. Ariana is one of the most important person in my life. So I suggest you leave before I make you feel more bad about yourself.

Sofia has left the chat...

Kylie is typing...

Kylie: Oh my gosh.

Gigi is typing...

Gigi: I'm shocked

Hailey is typing...

Hailey: Same tbh

Selena is typing...

Selena: Has anyone realized that Ariana hasn't said anything?

Kendall is typing...

Kendall: Ariana you there.

Ariana has left the chat...

Justin is typing...

Justin: Guess not.

****
Wassup people!

This chapter made me cry. Justin was so... heart eyes😍

What do you think about Justin confessing that he still had feelings for Ariana? How do you think Ariana feels?

Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter is bout to be lit🔥💯

Bye-bye😘

P.S most of chapters are not edited so don't be suprised when to see a error.