BONUS CHAPTER: Kisses For Two

*Ariana's POV*

"He's coming in,"

Kendall nudges and points to the door.

My eyes quickly follow where her finger points to and I almost fall at the floor.

He looked so...handsome. I don't think I was able to resist him tonight.

Then again I never can. I blush in embarrassment, my mind trailing to inappropriate things.

"Calm down, Ariana. That's not the reason why we're here today," I whisper quietly to myself.

Today I was here to make an announcement.

Mostly for Justin.

It had been about 3 weeks when I started to feel really...weird.

I was starting to eat more, my appetite changing completely. Not only that, but I could never wake up in the morning without throwing up.

It took me quite a while that these symptoms that I was getting, lead to if I was pregnant.

I didn't want to do it alone when I took the pregnancy test, just in case it turned out negative and I needed a shoulder to cry on.

I called the girls up and I took it. They acted just as nervous as I was, but I couldn't blame them though, they were technically going to be aunts.

When it had finished and I turned the test around to see if I was pregnant or not, happiness hit me like a ton of bricks.

I remember jumping around with the girls, and hugging really hard so it was as if I was almost choking them. I also remember the many joyful tears I shed that they.

But then I remembered that I had to tell Justin, but I just couldn't find a good way to tell him.

It took me days to figure out a good idea, so I settled for a family/friend dinner in a pretty decent restaurant.

I figured, why not this be a special moment for all of us. Well except the girls since they knew already.

I find myself walking up to him, a smile stretched out on my face. His eyes locked with mine, and he smiled even wider.

"You look stunning, baby girl," he pecks me on the lips as soon as I'm stood right in front of him.

I giggle a little. "You look...alright,"

He chuckles at me and pulls me close to him. "If alright means something good then I'm completely fine with it,"

"I'm kidding, you look really handsome right now,"

He smirks. "Oh do I? On a scale from 1-10, how handsome?"

I rub my chin playfully. "Hmmm...I would have to say Beyond the scale,"

He grins widely. "You always know how to make my day,"

I shrug, grinning back at him. "What can I say? People love me," I turn and walk away, knowing he would follow.