five

Justin is typing...

Justin: I need your help guys

Kendall is typing...

Kendall: what is it?

Justin is typing...

Justin: Ari isn't answering when I try to call her.

Justin: So can I borrow one of your phones.

Zayn is typing...

Zayn: I dunno, she hasn't been answering our phones either.

Justin is typing...

Justin: Shit

Justin: Fuck

Justin: What am I going to do?

Selena is typing...

Selena: Go visit her dumbass

Hailey is typing...

Hailey: Hey Justin you still have the key to her house, right?

Hailey is typing...

Hailey: You should go on a short vacation with her, pack her some things when she's not there and when she comes home, take her to your car and go to your beach house.

Hailey: Yea it's like kidnapping, but still, you need some alone time with her to get things settled.

Kylie is typing...

Kylie: Not a bad idea, Tyga did it once.

Za is typing...

Za: Nice thinking Hails.

Hailey is typing...

Hailey: Thanks😇

Justin is typing...

Justin: Okay, Project Get Ariana Back is beginning!

Za is typing...

Za: Be careful. You know Ari. She won't hesitate to hurt you.

Gigi is typing...

Gigi: Guys, remember when Zayn took Ari's food while she was on her period.😂

Zayn is typing...

Zayn: I can still feel the pain on my balls.

Kendall is typing...

Kendall: Oh my gosh that was the best thing ever. Zayn's face was pricless.

****

Justin quickly entered Ariana's room, checking if she was there.

'No sign of her.' Justin quickly went to her closet and grabbed a suitcase, putting random clothes in it. He also made sure to pack some bikinis, they were going to his beach house.

While he was putting some clothes in the suitcase, he spotted some lingerie pieces, in a neat pile. He imagined Ariana modeling in those for him, giving him a seductive look. Justin groaned as he felt his dick rise.

"Shit." He cursed. If Ariana saw him like this he would be completely embarrassed. So he quickly got her clothes, shoes, and her personal hygiene things in the bag, zipped it up, and zoomed his way to the bathroom.

As soon as he got to the bathroom, he locked the door and quickly pulled his pants and boxers down.

He quickly grasped his fully risen dick, pumping his hand up and down. As he was doing this he was moaning Ariana's name.

He was so close. But then he heard the door open signaling that someone was in the room.

"Anyone here?!" A voice yelled out and Justin immediately knew it was Ariana. He quickly turned the light off, praying she wouldn't come in the bathroom.

"Guess not." He heard her mumble. And then after a few moments he heard snoring. Justin chuckled lightly. She was always been a fast sleeper.

Justin quickly finished his 'business' in the bathroom, making sure to wipe his cum of the sink cabinets and wash his hands. He also made sure that he didn't have any leftover cum on his dick. He definitely needed a cold shower after they got to the beach house.

He then silently went out the bathroom and tip toed back to the closet. He grabbed the suitcase, but before he could turn around, he felt a sharp pain on his head.

"Fuck!" He yelled and turned around to find Ariana standing there with a pan in her hand.

"What the fuck was that for?!" He groaned. Ariana crossed her arms. "You fucking sneaked into my house, went in my closet, stole some lingerie from me, and touched yourself in my bathroom!" Ariana yelled at him, but Justin wasn't paying attention to what she was saying.

His eyes stared at her breast, lust forming in his eyes. He licked his lips and growled. "Ariana, uncross your arms." Ariana looked down and realized her breasts were pushed up because she crossed her arms. She blushed and let go quickly. But then she realized that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Fuck Ari. Your gonna give me another boner." Justin groaned, staring at her nipples that were shown through her tank top.

Ariana blushed once more. "You need to leave Justin." She whispered embarrassly. "You think I'm gonna listen?" Justin chuckled. Ariana nodded hesitantly.

Before she could process what was happen, Justin had her pinned up to the wall, his lips grazing her ear, making her shiver.

"Well your wrong." He whispered in her ear huskily. Ariana coughed awkwardly. "Come on we're leaving." Justin said getting off of her.

"No we're not, your leaving, I'm staying here." Ariana told him, making Justin growl. "Do you want me to take you on right here."  Ariana shook your head. "Then stop being stubborn and come on." Ariana gulped and nodded, following Justin to his car, completely scared for her life.

****

Wassup guys! Here's five! I hope you liked this chapter. Justin was a little y'now... sexual in this chapter.

Comment if you want to have some steamy scenes in the next few chapters. I know I do.

Expect some more celebrities added to the group chat! It's bout to be lit!

Enjoy life😘

P.S I got the iOS 10 on my iPhone and it's awesome! I recommend it!