eighteen

Hailey laid in her bed. She had just gotten back from a quick jog and was to tired to even move.

She knew she would have to take a shower soon. Her clothes stuck to her body and sweat was all over. Not to mention, she smelled like a garbage can.

After a few minutes, she finally got up and headed for her bathroom. When she got to the bathroom, she stripped of her clothes, leaving her completely naked.

She turned on her shower to a moderate temperature and slowly got in.

She sighed in satisfaction as she felt the water droplets fall on her back. She  continued her shower, putting washing her body with soap and shampooing her hair.

After the soap was completely off her body, she stayed in the shower to think. She thought and thought for awhile, but then realized she was wasting water.

As she was about to turn around to turn the water off, she felt something hard on her butt.

It took a few moments to figure what that 'something' was. She turned around to look at the figure and gasped when she saw who it was.

"Cameron?!" She yelled. "What the hell do you think your doing." She said as she covered up her woman parts. "You don't have to hide, I've seen it all." Cameron reminded her and Hailey groaned. "Cameron, that was a mistake. We were both in the moment." She told him.

"Why are you so stubborn?" He groaned. "We both know that you enjoyed it." As he slowly leaned in to kiss he neck.

Hailey shivered a little, but recollected herself. "Your so full of yourself." She tried to push him away, but he didn't budge. He continued to kiss her neck.

Hailey let out a quiet moan and Cameron smirked against her neck. "S-stop it." She begged, because she knew if he didn't she would give in.

Cameron smirked a little, and then shoved 2 fingers in her. Hailey moaned in pleasure as she clenched around him.

"You like that?" Cameron smirked once again as he added another finger. Hailey let out another moan. "C-cameron." She moaned out and Cameron growled in response. "Shit, I need you."

Cameron looks into her eyes as he slowly thrust in her. He moaned as he felt her clench around him.

"Fuck, you feel so good." Cameron said as he continued to thrust in and out of her. Hailey was a moaning mess, her nails dug into Cameron's back.

"F-faster!" She yelled out, eager for more. Cameron obeyed and slammed into her.

Moans and groans echoed all around the bathroom.

"I'm c-close." She whispered and Cameron kissed her lip softly, still thrusting in and out of her.

A few moments later, Hailey felt he wall clench as she came all over Cameron's cock. Cameron continued to thrust in and out of her, his end was coming near to. His thrusts got sloppier and faster.

"Were not wearing a condom." She reminded him. "I know." He moans loudly, as his dick twitches inside of her. He slowly pulls out, just in time. His cum spills all over Hailey's stomach and his cock is no longer standing up.

After they both washed off, Cameron held Hailey bridal style and headed out the shower. They dried themselves with towels and wore their clothes.

As Hailey was just about to finish putting her hair in a ponytail, Cameron spoke up.

"I want this." He tell her and Hailey looks at him confused. "Want what?" She asked and Cameron sighed. "You know... us."

Hailey groaned. "How many times do I have to tell you, just sex, no emotion." Cameron's jaw clenches, but he quickly calms down. He was trying to get her, not scare her away.

"There's no way you didn't feel anything. I know you did, I felt it." He tells her and Hailey falls silent.

"I can't stop thinking about you, Hailey. I don't know why and I'm still trying to figure it out." He tells her.

"Cameron..."

"I know we haven't been on the best of terms before, but that night changed everything." He tells and Hailey looks down.

"I remember the way you screamed my name. God it was like music to my ears." Hailey blushed when he said this. "And the way you held onto me like your life the depended on it."

Hailey turns her head around to hide her burning cheeks. 'Does he really have to remind me of these things?' She thought in her head.

Cameron chuckled at her sudden actions and walked up to her. He grabbed her face softly so she was now looking at him.

"You look so beautiful." He whispers and Hailey's body freezes in place. His lips were just inches away, making it harder to resist him.

"I love the effect I have on you." He says and then crashes his lips against hers.

Sparks flew everywhere and Hailey's legs went weak. Their lips moved perfectly in sync as their tongues fought for dominance.

It wasn't until 5 minutes after that they pulled away, out of breath. Their eyes stared back at each, a comfortable silence filled the room.

"I felt it." Hailey whispered and Cameron smiled before reattaching his lips to Hailey's.

Round 2 took place soon after that.

****

Y'all thought it was gonna be Jariana.

But it's not. It's Hameron/Cailey.

If your confused, Cameron and Hailey had sex before. I didn't want to write about it because I was too lazy.

And they aren't really sure about their feelings, but can't stop thinking about each other.

Sooooo, yea.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and bye!