six

Justin is typing...

Justin: Part one of Project Get Ariana Back is complete.

Kendall is typing...

Kendall: Wow, that was easy.

Justin is typing...

Justin: No, it wasn't.

Justin: She found out I was in her house and hit me with a pan. Little devil tricked me into thinking she was sleeping.

Zayn is typing...

Zayn: See, this is why Ariana is our friend.😂

Kylie is typing...

Kylie: True.😂

Kylie: Where are u at now?

Justin is typing...

Justin: At Starbucks.

Justin: She told me that if she was going to stay with me for 2 weeks then I have to buy her Starbucks everyday.

Selena is typing...

Selena: Any progress?

Justin is typing...

Justin: Nope, she still hates me.

Hailey is typing...

Hailey: Do something, 2 weeks is gonna go by fast!

Za is typing...

Za: Sofia came to the house the other day looking for you.

Za: I told her to piss off but she wouldn't quit. She found out about the Project.

Justin is typing...

Justin: Shit what are we gonna do!

Kylie is typing...

Kylie: Keep an eye out for anything suspicious. She might be up to something.

Justin is typing...

Justin: Okay, see u guys later.

****

Justin sighed, rubbing his hands over his face. He was already stressed out enough, but Sofia made it worse.

"Why'd you bring me here?" A voice whispered interrupting his thoughts. He felt his heart go wild and he immediately knew it was Ariana.

"What do you think?" He asked in a 'duh' tone. He could see Ariana's fist clenching in the corner of his eye.

"If you think your gonna get me back, then your wrong." She said through clenched teeth, making Justin's heart shatter.

Justin looked down in shame for a moment, thinking about all the things he was going through. He just wanted to forget about everything and go back to the things before. 

"Look Ariana," He starts. "I know you hate me and I understand that. But... that doesn't mean that I hate you. I'm head over heels about you. I felt empty after you left, even after me and Sofia started dating. I thought that I was going to be able to get over you..." Tears were starting to form in his eyes. "But I couldn't, I realized that even after all that, I couldn't get over you. Ariana I love you so fucking much , that it hurts. Please, just one chance, if it doesn't work, I'll leave you alone. I'll do anything. I don't care if we go slow. I can wait because I love you so much and I don't want to let you go." At this time he was sobbing and on his knees. "Just Ari-" but Ariana cut him off.

"One. Only one." She said, making Justin's eyes widen. "If you screw this up, I'm gonna get a restraining order on you." She threatened, making Justin nod quickly.

It was a couple moments of silence, before Ariana spoke again. "Come on, you look like a mess." It was true, Justin eyes were bloodshot red, and his clothes were wet and crinkled from his begging and crying.

Justin nodded and stood up, following Ariana to the bathroom. When they got there, Justin sat on the counter, to tired to even move. He waited for Ariana to come back with some fresh clothes.

When she came back, she quietly placed the clothes on the toilet seat. Then she turned around and folded her arms.

"Before we get you all cleaned up, want to explain to me why you looked so stressed?" She gave him 'the look'.

Justin groaned. "Ariana come on, I'm tired, I'll tell you tomorrow."

Ariana smirked. "Oh, okay I guess I'll just be going to bed." She tried walking to the exit, but Justin stopped. "Okay! I'll tell you!" He said quickly. He didn't want her to leave. He was craving for her touch and to add on he was to tired to even move.

"Sofia.. she found out about Project Get Ariana Back." He said, but after a few moments he realized what he just said.

"I meant project, jus- just project! God I'm screwed." He mumbled the last sentence embarassed. Ariana smiled. 'A project, huh?' She thought and shook her head.

She grabbed a wet cloth and walked up to Justin.

"Your an idiot." She said, as she started to wipe off the sweat forming on his face. Justin just watched, enjoying every moment of it.

****

Hey guys!

I'm sorry I couldn't update sooner. School has been keeping me busy, but I have a 4 day weekend soooo, you already know. More updating!😜

Hope you enjoy life and eat tons of food.

-Foodlover

P.S Fifth Harmony literally slayed my life with the That's My Girl video. Like dang, can I be hot like them.😭

*video attached above or the side or somewhere. I don't give a fudge.