ten

Ariana is typing...

Ariana: Can I get a break from all this trash talk behind my back?

Ariana: Like dang, I just got back.

Ariana: But it's whatever. Selena, stop. Justin is way over you and you should know that. At first I thought Justin was obsessed with you, but I now know you are.

Justin is typing...

Justin: Hey! 

Za is typing...

Za: I mean it was pretty obvious. You posted many pictures of you and her on Instagram.

Zayn is typing...

Zayn: 'Feels' I died.

Justin is typing...

Justin: Not funny Zayn.

Ariana is typing...

Ariana: Look Selena. You dated Justin, we all know about you on and off relationship. But your time is over, so I suggest you move on because Justin is not going to be liking you anytime soon.

Selena is typing... 

Selena: Justin still loves me and I know it. He's just using you.

Justin is typing...

Justin: Selena, let me get this through your thick skull. I. Do. Not. Like. You. Anymore. Sure we had relationship, but it's over now. I love Ariana. Why can't you accept that and be happy for me and her? There a millions of men out in the world that like you, and out of those millions of people, not one of them is me. Like Ariana said you should move on, find someone else. I know I have. 

Kendall is typing... 

Kendall: My Jariana heart.😭

Kendall: I cry.

Selena is typing...

Selena: Whatever. Just to let you know, I will win your heart back and I'm gonna make sure no one is in the way. Even if it means hurting your loved ones. Watch out. If one of them gets in my way I won't hesitate. 

Selena left the chat...

Za is typing...

Za: Definitely proves that she is obsessed with Justin.

Zayn is typing...

Zayn: That's not the point right now! Ariana you need to upgrade your security! 

Ariana is typing...

Ariana: I'm just worried about Justin's family and loved ones. She said that she would hurt Justin's loved ones, right?

Kylie is typing...

Kylie: Your slow as shit Ari.

Kylie: Selena not only means Justin's friends and family, but you too!

Justin is typing...

Justin: Zayn is right Ariana. You need to upgrade your security. Just in case Selena actually means her words.

Justin: I don't know what I would do with myself if you got hurt.

****

Im crying.

Justin is so cute. 

Hey guys! I'm back, still using my laptop. My school is still 'searching' for my phone so I'm still using this thing. I'm sorry if it took really long for me to upload. I've just been upset that my phone is gone. I really hope someone finds it so I can get back to regular updates. Sorry for the short chapters.

Thank you so much for coping with me.

Vote and Comment.

Eat lots of food.

Bye.

P.S I was so glum writing this. Don't ever lose your phone.