thirteen

Justin is typing...

Justin: Ari, I'm sorry.

Justin: Please talk to me.

Zayn is typing...

Zayn: Justin back at it again messing up.

Kendall is typing...

Kendall: What did you do this time?

Justin is typing...

Justin: Selena wasn't playing when she would try to get me back.

Justin: She sent me photoshopped pictures of Ari and Mac kissing and me being the jealous boyfriend I got mad and confronted. We got into this huge fight and I was calling her names. I really didn't mean to. Then she started crying and locked up herself in one of the rooms. She hasn't come out yet, I tried to talk to her but she won't answer. I'm worried.

Kylie is typing...

Kylie: You let your anger issue get the best of you, dumbass.

Hailey is typing...

Hailey: A relationship is based on trust. Do you think Ariana would ever cheat on you. She's not like that. I know my best friend and she would never do anything to hurt you. Even after you guys broke up, she wouldn't look at any boy around. If you really loved you would trust her and solve it out yourself. You say you love her, prove it.

Za is typing...

Za: Hailey's right. Were not helping you this time. This is your problem to solve.

Gigi is typing...

Gigi: You can do it Justin!

Zayn is typing...

Zayn: Your so bubbly Gigi, but good luck bro.

Justin is typing...

Justin: Okay I can do this.

****

"Ariana, you in there? I wanna here your beautiful voice." He called out. Still, no reply. He growled after he called out again and there was still no answer. "Ariana open the door or I'll knock it down." He warned.

"Go ahead! It's not my door!" Justin heard Ariana yell from the other. Justin sighed in frustration. "Ariana I'm serious!" He yelled backed. When there was no reply, he lost it. He kicked down the door in one move. Ariana jumped a little, but recollected herself and turned her back to his face.

"Babygirl, I'm so sorry. I was just mad and jealous. I didn't mean those word I said to you." Justin said to her. "You hurt me Justin." She whispered. "You called all those words people call me online. You comforted me when they said those things and now you call me them." Justin could tell she was going to cry soon. "Ariana I'm sor-" He was about to say, but Ariana cut him off.

"Do you know how hard it is to ignore those bad comments when you go on any social media website! Imagine them coming from your boyfriend! The one person I trust and love with all my heart!" It took a few moments for Ariana to realize what she just said.

"You love me?" Justin felt his heart skip a beat. She loved him and he couldn't believe it. Ariana looked down. "I shouldn't have said that. What's the point if you don't even love me back?" Ariana whispered, a tear falling down her cheek. Justin shook his head. "No Ariana, I do love you. Don't say I don't because I do." He walked up to her and grabbed her arm. but she pulled it back.

"If you loved me then why don't you trust me? Isn't love based on trust?" Ariana said, not looking into his eyes
because she knew if she did she would forgive him. Justin knew she was doing this, so he grabbed her face in his hands and made her look at him.

"I love you. And I'm sorry that I didn't trust you. I just couldn't bare the thought of you kissing some other guy and I got mad. If love is based on trust then you got to believe me." He looked deep into her eyes.

It was silent for a moment before Ariana spoke. "I believe you. But promise you won't ever do this again." She told him. "I promise, baby girl." He replied back. They stared into each others eyes for a few moments.

"Can I kiss you now?" Justin asked, staring at her lips. "Do you want to?" Ariana questioned and Justin nodded. "Very much." He said, licking his lips before attacking hers. The kiss was passionate and rough, but not to rough. Justin held her body close to his, enjoying the way there lips moved in sync.

The kiss had lasted a couple minutes and then they pulled away, both out of breath. Justin smirked when he saw the blush crawling on her cheek. "Your so adorable." He teased and Ariana rolled her eyes. "Baldie." She mumbled as she pushed him away and headed to the bathroom, ignoring Justin's loud laughs.

****

Hey guys!

I'm back and I'm ready to start up my regular updating schedule.

I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to comment, share, and vote!

So I decided to end of each chapter with the 'huh challenge' because in my last chapter I did Rihanna's. Some will be good and some will be bad.

This weeks contestant is...

Donald Trump! (this is obviously going to be bad)

My names Donald Trump and I think I can make America better but I can barely make my hair look decent huhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Im done, bye. Eat food.