BONUS CHAPTER: Wedding Day

*Ariana's POV*

4 months after the proposal;

"You look amazing, Ariana,"

Kendall squeals walking in my dressing room with the other girls.

I really do look amazing. I'm not trying to brag, but I think I really do.

The dress was beautiful. The girls and I had spent hours trying to pick the perfect one. But we found the perfect one.

It was perfect for me because over the 4 months, I started gaining weight

It was perfect for me because over the 4 months, I started gaining weight. Not only was I getting married, but I was also pregnant.

With twins.

We didn't know the exact gender, Justin and I wanted it to be a surprise.

Justin was hoping for girls, while I was hoping for boys. Either way, we would both be happy with whatever gender they were going to be.

"I'm nervous, what if he changes his mind?" I start to get worried. There are so

"He would never do that Ari," Hailey assures me. "I've seen the way he looks at you,"

I sigh, nodding my head. "I'm just scared. There are so many other girls out there that are prettier than me and have better personalities,"

"Don't put yourself down Ariana. Remember Justin loves you and would never leave you like that out of the blue," Selena pats my shoulder. "And besides, he can never, and I mean never, be in a conversation without talking about you,"

My heart fluttered.

"Really?"

"Ooh girl, you should've heard him after he proposed to you," Kylie laughed. "He was all like 'Ariana this, Ariana that'"

I laughed at her Justin expression. It didn't sound anything like him, but it made me imagine him saying that.

"It's just so nerve wracking, ya know what I mean. Like it feels like there's a whole zoo inside my stomach,"

"Calm down Ariana, everything's gonna be alright," Kendall smiles at me. "Now hurry, it's about to start,"

****

*3rd Person POV*

"You can do this Justin, be confident," Justin was mumbling his mothers words before the ceremony. But he couldn't seem to calm down.