eleven

Justin and Ariana walked in the store, security guards lingering behind them. Justin wore his favorite sunglasses while Ariana wore one of Justin's hoodies and one of Justin's sunglasses. Justin watched her in awe. 

"Your so beautiful." He told her. He loved the way she wore his stuff and he wanted to see her do it more. "I swear, I can never take my eyes off of you, especially when your wearing my clothes." Ariana blushed when he said this. He always had a way with charming.

Justin smirked when he saw this, so he decided to tease her a little. "Your cute when you blush." he said, still smirking. Ariana pushed him playfully. "Shut up baldie." She muttered, making Justin burst out laughing. Ariana pouted. "Can we just get some food and get out of here?" she didn't really want Justin seeing her blush.

Justin's laughter slowly died down, and his lips curled into a smile. "Okay. Kenny go wait in the car. I'll call you when we're done." Justin called out to his security guard and great friend, Kenny. Kenny nodded and headed out with the rest of the security guards.

The two began shopping, buying everything that seemed good to eat. Ariana made sure to grab some healthy veggies for her and Justin. She was gonna make sure that they were both in their fittest state.

As she grabbed some, she heard a wolf whistle from behind her. "Damn ma." Said a deep voice, which made her turn around. There stood 3 guys. They looked to be about her age. "You got quite an ass there" The same one before said while checking her out. Justin saw this and got angry. He stormed up to Ariana and put his hands around Ariana's waist possessively. "This ass is mine." He said as he emphasized the word mine. The boys just smirked. "And? She probably don't your crusty ass anyways."  one of the boys taunted. Justin felt his anger boil even more. "I should bea-" Justin was cut off by Ariana. "Justin it's okay, let's just go." Ariana told him. Justin stared  down and looked deep into Ariana's eyes. He could see that she truly wanted to go, and whatever his girl wants, he would provide.

So he took one last look at the boys, giving them a smirk, then crashed his lips against Ariana's. Ariana was shocked at first but slowly began kissing him back. It was a gentle kiss, and Ariana couldn't be more thankful that Justin was taking this slow.

As they both pulled away, Justin saw the boys looking at them in shock, and he gave them another smirk, then looked down at his girl. "Let's go baby." He smiled at Ariana and she nodded. The two went to checkout and got their things into their bags. Justin called Kenny and they came back.

The paps were outside as they walked out. Justin held Ariana's hand tightly.

'Justin are you guys back together?'

'Ariana when are you going to release your DW tour dates?'

'Justin what happened to Sofia?'

'Ariana are you dating Mac Miller?'

Justin's hands clenched at the last question. Just that question in general made him want to punch something. Ariana felt Justin's tense form. "Justin just ignore them." She told them and then directed her attention to the paps. "My tour dates will be out soon, so Arianators expect them." And with that Ariana and Justin rushed through the crowd.

****

Kendall is typing...

Kendall: I'm screaming!!!

Ariana is typing...

Ariana: What happened?

Kylie is typing...

Kylie: You don't know?!

Kylie: You know how you and Justin went out today?

Justin is typing...

Justin: Yea and?

Za is typing...

Za: One of the paps took a video of you and Ariana at the store. 

Za: The one where you said 'This ass is mine'

Hailey is typing...

Hailey: He said that! OMG I literally just died.

Gigi is typing...

Gigi: We saw you kiss and everything! It's all over the news!

Justin is typing...

Justin: Shit, Ari baby are you okay with this?

Hailey is typing...

Hailey: Ari baby *dies again

Ariana is typing...

Ariana: I'm a little mad that the guy who took the video did it. But I guess I'm fine with it.

Za attached an image...

Za:

Kendall is typing

Kendall is typing...

Kendall: Same Za, same.

****

AHHHHHHH

JUSTIN AT IT WITH THE POSSESSIVE SIDE!

Hailey was so funny in this chapter. I'm thinking of adding some other people, I dunno. Comment if you do and tell me who you want.

Thanks for reading and comment if you want Justin to be more possessive in these chapters. I think I do.

Eat lots of food and don't lose your phone!

Bye-bye!!!!

P.S Does anyone else think a Ciza (Cameron Dallas and Liza Koshy) book would be good for my next book. Not that I don't like David and Liza, I think their super cute! But I just wanted to try this and see how it went. Comment below if you think it would be a good idea. 10 comments would tell me if I should do it or not.