sixteen

*Warning Sexual Content (skip chapter if you feel uncomfortable)

Ariana quickly fixed her hair as Justin's name appeared on her phone screen. Justin had just finished his concert and wanted to FaceTime Ariana.

Ariana took a deep breath and then tap the green button. A few moments later a black screen was shown, but then was replaced by a smiling Justin.

"Hi baby girl." He said, his raspy voice sending shivers down her spine. "Hi Justin." She replied back softly and Justin's smile grew wider.

"I miss you." He told her and Ariana laughed. "You've literally been gone for like 4 days." She told him.

"It feels like years." Justin groaned. "God, I can't wait until I'm on break again." Ariana giggled. "You do realize that by the time you'll be on break, I'll most likely be in tour right?"

"You always ruin my happiness." He pouted childishly and Ariana giggled once again.

"Maybe if you get home, you'll teach me a lesson." Ariana said teasingly and Justin smirked.

"So you like that kinky stuff baby?" Justin asked, the smirk stayed on his lips. Ariana blushed a little. "I mean... kind of." Justin eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Shit, Ari." Justin groaned. "Tell me why." Ariana blushed more. "I think it's fascinating that people love pleasure so much that they actually call each other names such as 'daddy' or 'papí."

"Fuck." Justin cursed quietly as he felt his basketball shorts tighten. 'She just had to say daddy' He thought in his head.

"Baby girl?" Justin looked at the camera to see Ariana looking straight at him, with those innocent eyes.

"I want you to watch me touch myself." He told her and Ariana eyes widen. "W-what." She stuttered out. But Justin ignored, stood up and pulled his shorts down, revealing his hard on through his boxers.

Ariana could her hands getting sweaty. She hadn't seen him naked or in only his boxers for a long time.

"I want you to know how much pleasure you give me, even if we're not making love." And with that his boxers were gone, revealing his cock.

Ariana could feel the wetness through her panties as she imagined him thrusting in and out of her. Justin grabbed his cock, pre-cum leaking out. He slowly pumps himself, moaning a loudly when he accidentally squeezes it.

"Fuckkkk." He moans as he pumps faster. "Ariana, shit." Ariana eyes widen. Did he really just moan her name? Did he do this every time when they were dating and she wasn't there.

It wasn't long after that Justin felt his climax reaching, as there was a warm feeling in his stomach. After a couple more pumps, he let out a load of cum and cursed loudly.

Ariana just stared, still shocked that she literally just watched her boyfriend touch himself. She blushes a little, remembering when he moaned her name.

Justin sat back down and looked at Ariana. Sweat buds were evident on his head and his breathing was heavy.

"You liked that didn't you?" Justin's voice went lower as he stared at Ariana with lust. Ariana nodded quickly. "You like watching daddy touch himself?" Ariana nodded again. "You can't wait for daddy's cock to be inside of you?" Ariana moaned, making Justin smirk. "Be a good girl and show daddy your sweet pussy." Justin demanded.

Ariana was hesitant, but took off her Nike sweats revealing her lace panties. She slowly took them off, making Justin growl. "Don't tease me." Ariana smirked and then shoved a finger into her throbbing womanhood. She moaned and closed her eyes , as she continued to pump herself.

She opened her eyes for a moment to see what Justin was doing. His eyes were on her, but she saw his arm moving and his mouth open wide, moans escaping. 'He was definitely touching himself'

The two continued until they both reached their climax, Justin the second time. They stared into each other eyes, lust filled them.

"I can't wait." Justin tells her, making Ariana confused. "For what?" She asked and Justin smirked. "When I finally get to make love to you and hear scream my name." Ariana blushed at his comment.

"Now, tell me who you belong to." He demanded.

"I belong to you, only you." She told Justin.

And they continued their call, 85% pleasuring 15% talk.

****
Hey!

This chapter was very kinky sooo...

Anyways bye, it's kind of awkward writing this after writing this chapter so...

Enjoy life and eat lots of food.

Bye!