twenty two

*Justin's POV*

Ariana is one of the most important people in my life.

She's always been so supportive and caring, and that's what I love about her.

She never judged me from all the things I did in the past, and I appreciate it.

When we started dating, I always wondered how she kept up with my bullshit. I did so many stupid things while we were dating, but she never really talked about it with me.

When Ariana broke up with me, I tried so had to seem like I was over her. Like I didn't need her and I was better without her. But it wasn't working. Not even dating Sofia changed anything.

It took me a while to realize that I needed her.

I don't know how she forgave me that fast. Not that I didn't mind, I just never understood. I did so much shit to her and I broke her heart.

But she gave me a second chance, and I know for sure I'm not gonna mess things up again. She's my whole world. I would do anything for her.

I've had dreams of me and her getting married and having children. I want it to become a reality. But I want to wait. I don't want to rush things. I just want us to be boyfriend and girlfriend for a while, and when the times right I'll do it.

Right now it's been hard for us. Not only am I on tour, but soon Ariana will be going on tour. It's gonna be stressful, but I'm gonna make sure we talk at least once a week.

Sometimes I wish that she could go on tour with me. But I know she has rehearsals and stuff, and I respect that.

Knowing Ariana, she'd probably say no anyways. Just because she thinks she 'distracts me'.

To be honest, she distracts me all the time. Either it's because of goddess looks or her stubbornness.

When I think about everything that happened in the past, Ariana has been the most helpful.

I was a player. Most girls that became my friends, always ended up in my bed. When I met Ariana though, everything changed.

I stopped doing things like messing with girls, drinking and smoking weed.  A couple of times I went to parties and drunk a little, but other than that I practically stopped.

A few months when we were dating, I went to jail for drag racing and driving with a expired license. Not to mention, I was with a girl. But I didn't sleep with her or anything. I loved Ariana too much.

Through that whole time, she never left my side. She defended me from all the hate.

It's like a fantasy. Likes it all fake,  but really it's real. Sometimes I wonder how Ariana ended up with a guy like me. I sometimes even thought of breaking up with her, just because I thought I wasn't fit to be with her. I know you probably think I'm a pussy, but every time I think of the bad things I've done to her in the past, the thought always invades my mind.

Now that we're back together, I have to push that thought of my head. Like I said before, I'm not gonna lose her. I don't want to lose her. And I will do whatever it takes to keep her right by my side.

We had to start all over when we got back together. I know for a fact that she loves me and I of course love her.

What I don't know is how she feels about this relationship. If she wants to continue it or just let it go.

I'll just have to wait.

****

Here's the chapter!

I know it's short, but this took a long time to think through. I had to think about if I wanted Justin or Ariana's POV.

As you can tell, I settled with Justin and no I will not be doing Ariana.

Don't think I won't be doing any in the future. I just decided not to.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks so much!

Byeee!