A stupid start

Entoan's POV
  This is just great! I'm switching schools... AGAIN! This is what? The fourth time I've had to switch high schools. And let me tell you, it sucks, but it's not like I'm leaving any friends behind. Just some bullies from every school I've ever gone to. Oh well.
  I walked into the school and to the office. "Hello there!" A friendly voice caught my attention. "Hi, I'm Entoan." "Oh you're our new student! Hold on please.  Minx, he's here!" A girl with purple strips in her hair -Minx I'm guessing- walked out.
  "Hi! I'm Minx!" "I'm Entoan." I got a class schedule and Minx looked at it. "We have all of our morning classes together and some of my friends have other classes with you. I could get them to show you around." I nodded. "You don't talk very much, do you?" "I try not to..." She just looked at me. "Ok!" We made it to class and sat in the very back.
Minx's POV
So far, I think me and this Entoan kid are gonna be friends. He's kinda quiet, but that doesn't bother me. He still answers me at least, unlike some of the kids I've had to show around... "Today we have a new student. Why don't you come up here and introduce yourself." He stood up and walked to the front of the class. "Hi, I'm Entoan..." I don't think Entoan likes people looking at him because the whole time, he had his head down.
As he started to walk back to his seat Venture tripped him. Venture is the school bully. He also has his two sisters, Bethany and Kyodai, and one brother, Immortal... "Venture! Detention!" Entoan got back up and walked back to his seat.
Venture's POV
Great! Another detention. All because I tripped the new emo kid. I don't even care anymore. Bethany and Kyodai were still laughing, while Immortal didn't know what was going on because he's in a different class. Oh well... Guess I'm staying after school again today. Honestly I don't even remember why I bully people... I don't even care anymore... Well time for this hell to start burning again. Class has officially started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't hate me! Plz! I personally love venturiantale!! I need a name for the high school. So if anyone ends up reading this, give me a school name
^~^ ~Devil