Chapter 20

WARNING: SEACHOAS IS BEING ADDED TO THIS FANTABULOUS STORY!!!                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chilled

After everyone freaked out because of Entoan I made an announcement.

"Minx. Get everyone's attention." "BITCHES AND FUCKERS!!! SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO CHILLED!!!!" Are little group went quiet and some of the kids around stopped and stared at us.

"Thanks Minx. Okay. Guys tonight I'm having a thing. I don't know what to call it, but everyone has to be there. It's at my house. If you're not there, I'll hunt you down and kidnap you."

"I don't think it's considered kidnapping if you know the person." "Oh god dammit  Dlive." "Just stating facts."

Entoan gave me a thumbs up. "Does he know what's going on?" Adam asked me suspiciously.

"Maybe..." "Why him? We've all known you longer." "Maybe, but he's the only one who can keep a secret." "And what secret are you keeping exactly?"

I made a motion like I was sewing my mouth shut.

"Fine. I'll stop asking." "Finally!!"

Ring! Ring!

"Class time... Let's go..." Wait a minute... "Hey guys. Where'd Entoan go?"

I just realized that while we were talking Entoan disappeared. And normally he'd take Dlive with him. So where'd he go?

Dlive

After we looked around for a bit I started getting worried. And the thing is, if he'd gone to the bathroom, he would've been back by now. Even though I doubted it, I still checked the bathroom.

I couldn't believe what I saw when I walked in. Entoan had a black eye, bloody nose, busted lip, and his arm was in the most inhumanly position possible.

I called the others. "G-guys. I found him. In the b-bathr-room."

A few minutes later all the guys ran in, the girls waiting outside.

"Shit! We gotta get him to the nurse!" "What happened?!" Both the girls screamed into the room.

We carried him out of the bathroom. I was crying.

"Black eye, bloody nose, busted lip, and a broken arm. We have to get him to the nurse so she can call a hospital." "Why would anyone want to hurt him?! He's a fragile little muffin."

Suddenly a spark went off in my mind. "I know who did it." "WHO?!" "Jordan. That fucking bastard! I'll fucking kill him!"

Adam carried Entoan to the nurse, while me and the other set off to find Jordan.

Time skip till we found him

"JORDAN!!" He looked at me with a smirk. "Hey Dlive. Why do you look so angry?~"

I didn't respond instead I connected my fist with his jaw. The girls stood behind him, since for once he wasn't with his siblings.

He looked at me rubbing his jaw. "What was that for?~" "That was for my boyfriends' black eye!" I punched him again. "That was for his bloody nose!" And again. "His busted lip!" And again. "And his broken arm!" Then I kicked him. "That was for all the people you hurt! You bastard!"