Chapter 15

Chilled
"Shit! What do I do?!" I was on a Skype call with Minx. "Minx. It's ok. I'm the one who told you to tell Entoan's mom. So if anything, I'll tell Dlive it was my idea." She sighed. "He's fucking mad at me though." I chuckled. "You heard what he said. He agreed with you telling Entoan's mom." "You're right, I guess..."

"How 'bout we play some games?" "Sure. Can we invite friends?" "You know they're all asleep by now. We have school tomorrow." "I know... Two rounds of prop hunt? Maybe?" "Sure."

Nanners (Monday)
"You guys look super tired." Chilled and Minx had bags under their eyes. "Minx made me stay up all night playing gmod." He glared at her. I just laughed at them. "Minx! Why would you do that to Chaos?! Chaos needs sleep to bring more chaos in the morning." "..." I don't think she understood any of that. "Since when did you start calling me Chaos?" "Since just then." I stated, matter of factly.

"I don't want to do gym!" "Nanners, you never want to do gym." I sighed. "Can you sit out with me again?" "We're playing dodgeball today. Sure you don't wanna join in today?" I got up. Then only reason I like gym is because dodgeball. "Fine..." "Ah yes. Good. Let's play."
____________________________________________________________
Entoan
Ahhhh! Fuck! I hate dodgeball so much! This time, instead of Nanners sitting out, I was. Oh well.

"Entoan? I didn't know you didn't like dodgeball." "Yes Dlive! I hate dodgeball." He laughed at me. "You could've asked me to sit out with you." "Then the teams would be uneven and you looked like you were having fun..." He laughed some more. "We're moving into the apartment today right?" "Yep as soon as we get our crap from my house." "Cool... I forgot to tell my mom. And now my stepdad is gone, so it makes me feel bad. My mom will be lonely." "You sure you want to move with me?" "She's at work a lot of the time, so I think she'd like it better if I had roommate." "Well then come on!"

"That took too long. Even if it was only a couple boxes. It took too damn long." I giggled at Dlive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey. Omg! Sosososososososososofuckingsorry! I am really busy now, with GOTR and basketball stating soon.... love you my little flames! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'll try to post again tomorrow. My damn wifi got turned off! Give me some ideas and I'll try to use it. Don't know why I used that song either...
~Devil💚💚💚💚💚 (extra love to meh chibi flames)