Still dont have a title...

Before you read, you need to know... I'm listening to Panic! At the disco. I'm sorry I had to tell you. Read! Bai!

Entoan
We climbed on my roof and got through my window. "I don't have much. Let me just grab my clothes..." I trailed off. Most of my clothes had blood stains on them, that another reason I wear black hoodies. I picked what clothes weren't stained and I grabbed my three favorite jackets. Which were all black. "HEY BITCH! DID YOU FINALLY COME BACK?!" I covered mine and Dlive's mouths. We left out the window again and ran as fast as we could. "Entoan... Was that him?" I nodded. "He is terrible." "Yeah... I'd know. I live there." "Not anymore you don't! You live with me now." I smiled. We started walking to his house.
  "Mom! I have a friend over!" "Ok!" We went up to his room. "Nice room..." I trailed off looking at how big his room was. "Thanks... It won't be mine tomorrow." "We'll be sharing a room tomorrow." I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek, then hugged him... And started crying.
Dlive
He started crying... "Hey. Are you all right?" "Y-Yeah... I'm just happy. Happy that I have friends. Happy that I have you." "I love you too." I looked him in the eyes and wiped away his tears with my thumbs. "You're ok now. Your with me." I kissed him. "I'm glad I'm with you." "Boys? Dinner." We walked down to the dining room and sat down. "So Donald..." I hate it when she uses my real name. "Yes mom?" "I may have eavesdropped a little..." I face palmed. "What all did you hear..?" "... From maybe when you said you loved him..." "Mom!" I looked at Entoan, who was red faced. "You could've told me later..." "You know, I'm not like most parents. I'm pretending. I really am happy for you." "Thanks mom... And since when did you start eavesdropping?" "Since that last boy you brought over..." "Really mom? You thought me and Anthony (Chilled) would be together?" "Well, kinda yeah... But anyways... Still. I'm happy for you guys."
Minx
I was taking a walk and just so happened, to run into Entoan's mom. "Hello Mrs. Gumm." "Hi. Your that Minx girl, right?" "Yes. Entoan told me and my friends some really terrible things about his stepdad..." "Like what, exactly..?" I thought about what he said. "Well for starters, he's being abused. And he has scars, cuts, and bruises." "Oh... Why? I trusted that man with my son!" "Well there's always the police... Just make sure he doesn't know... He didn't want me telling anyone..." "Thank you so much." I just nodded. "Anything for a friend."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hayo! Omfg! I'm so late! I had writers block and I just didn't feel like it... I'm so sorry... Love ya tho! Sorry the chapters short... Hope you enjoyed!
BAI! ~Devil 💚 💚