fourteen

I woke up the next morning in such an amazing mood. I get out of bed, tossing the covers around and grabbing my phone. I begin to make my breakfast and as I am cooking the bacon my phone begins to ring.

"Hello?" I say softly.

"Mya? Hey...." I hear Grayson on the other end. I rest my back on the counter.

"Hey! What's up?" I ask, smiling to myself and moving the bacon around with my available hand.

"I need to come over, Mya. I need to tell you something and it can't wait." He sounds frustrated and like he might have been up for hours on end, I could tell.

"Uh, sure, when will you be over?"

"Twenty minutes? Maybe 25."

"Alright. See you." I say placing my phone back on the counter while finishing my breakfast.

"Bye My."

I wait around my house impatiently. I needed to know what was going on. I heard Grayson's car pull up and I rush towards the door to unlock it. I turn the lock and Grayson knocks. I open the door. It had been raining, and Grayson was dripping, even though he just came from my driveway.

He hugs me ferociously, and I am startled at first, but I get comfortable. He pulls away.

"Can we sit?" He asks.

"Yea but hold on.." I go behind him and take his heavy jacket off of his shoulders, and hang it up. I sit down in the family room.

"Okay, so, you know how we want to your dads a couple months ago and threw away that girls' stuff? And she left your dad?" He asks looking down at his lap.

"Yea, I think." I flash back to the moment, when honestly all I could remember was me and Grayson in that small confined space. The closet.

"I don't really know how to say this, I dont want to upset you."

"Grayson," I choke on my words, "please tell me."

"Oh my gosh, My. Your dad...... he," he starts.

"Spit it out Gray!"

"He's dating my sister."

______________________
A/n) Hsihwkdhwkkxwhqkoalqjodjdojwijdjsookzoqsjqodjrhwjdowmoxkwdjdj