Chapter 9

Cory P.O.V.

"Well, Hello Sweetie, Missed Mama" Regina said. Angela then looked between my mother and I. "I see the resemblance" she said trying to break the silence. That's Angela for you. "Hunny, I missed you" Regina said as she opened her arms and tears fell from her face. 

"No, No, NO!" I yelled while walking back. "I'm Sorry Cora-" she couldn't speak more because I interupted her, "IT'S CORY!" I screamed while tears filled my eyes and tears rained down on my face. "Cory, I'm Sorry, I was a horrible mother, I am so sorry" she said while tears fell from her face.

"No mother would treat her daughter that way. Do you know how it felt when you got Henry?! I remembered everybody when the curse happened, because of my bloodline, and when you felt this 'emptyness' so you got Henry, so that you could fill that void with a child, I wanted to scream at you, I am your child and you would probably do the same things to me, I HATE YOU REGINA!" I yelled. I saw her eyes filled with tears began to tremble as she began to shake.

Regina then fell to her knees, "I'm so sorry Cory, I miss you and I love You, I'm sorry for all that I have done"

"So your sorry for making me miserable? What about all the people you tortured to get to me, Snow, David, Ariel, Rumple, Mulan, Red, and ............................Felix" I cried even harder but with anger in my voice.

How dare she? Especially now? 

"YES! I'm sorry for all of it! Especially him, I love You Sweetie" she said as she wiped her tears and got up. 

I hadn't noticed until then that Anngela must of gone back to camp.

"Felix? What happend to Felix?" I heard a voice say from behind me.

"Peter" I said

********************************************************************************

Peter Pan P.O.V.

We were about to start eating when Angela ran into the camp, "PETER COME QUICK!" she yelled. I ran up to her. "It's Cory........................ her mother-" I didn't let her finish I started to run for it. 

Regina could hurt her. She could her my love. Wait! Did I just say that? Wow, I am turning into a girl.

"So your sorry for making me miserable? What about all the people you tortured to get to me, Snow, David, Ariel, Rumple, Mulan, Red, and ............................Felix"  I heard Cory say to Regina.

How is Felix involved?

I then heard Regina say,"YES! I'm sorry for all of it! Especially him, I love You Sweetie"

I then stepped out of the bushes, "Felix? What happend to Felix?" I asked.

Cory then turned around, "Peter"

"You didn't answer me" I yelled.

She then told me, he was her first love, and what Regina did to him, that is how he got to Neverland. 

I had tears in my eyes. Not just for the fact about how much misery she was in, it was Felix, how could he not tell me.

"How dare you love anyone but me?" I yelled at her while a tear escaped my eye. Regina was still crying on the ground. Cory however, was startled when I said that.

"1. I didn't know you at the time 2. I Don't Love him anymore, I only love you 3. How can you say that when you have other girlfriends?" she yelled at me. How did she know about them? Most importantly did she just say that she loves me?

"You............ Love Me?" I say as another tear escapes my eyes. 
"Yes, you big dop" she said in a laughing matter between tears. She then turned the other direction so she was no longer facing me. "I know we havn't known eachother long, but, ................ I can't explain it, I just love you" she said.

I then walked over to where she was I then turned her around. "I Love You Cora Mills, I don't care about your past" I told her.

"Really?" she asked me as she looked up. I then wipped her eyes. "Yes, that is why I need you to stay the same, I must do this" I said as I slowly backed up. 

"What are you talking about Peter" she said.

"Henry" I said before I flew off.

***********************************

"Henry! I need you! It's Cory!" I yelled. Henry then popped up out of the bush's. Even if he was mad at her, he still loved her. "What is it?" he said. "She went looking for you on Skull Island and she got hurt, I need your help, she needs to be daved by the heart of truest believer" I said.

He then took off running, he knew where the boat was. I then picked up Henry so we would fly much faster.

We finally reached Skull Island. "Where is she?" he asked. "She is in there wait for me" I said. I then drew a line so that only people without there shadows can pass. 

I knew they were on there way. "Henry, look for her overthere she was last over there" I said while pointing to a part where he would not here my conversation with Rumple. He took off running.

Just in time Rumple walked in. Perfect for my trap.

*********************************

Tell me what you think?

Love Love Love,

Meg♥

Comment♥

Vote♥

READ♥