Chapter 14(1):Felix

Cory P.O.V.

"Seel, love is more important than romance-" Peter stopped speaking as Felix and himself looked at me. "It's about loyalty" Peter than bent down and picked up a box. Not just any box, the box with Felix's heart. "Pan, wait, NO" Felix screamed in tears. "Don't be scared, be flattered" Peter than took the heart out of the box as he crushed in between his fingers above the old well. Felix fell onto the cold hard forrest floor.

I yelled a muffled scream because I still had the dark green bandana wrapped around my mouth.

Peter than turned to me as we walked over to where I was tied to be sitting. We knelt down beside me as he rubbed his finger across my cheek. "Now, we can be together forever Cory" He said, he was still in Henry's body so it was kinda creepy. 

********

We were inside the old town library when Pan, or Henry started to shake as he fell to the floor. I was still tied up so I couldn't run or help. I just had a muffle scream like before, soon Pan gets up and then turned to me. He rushed over and untied me, as he was untieing me he said, "Calm Down Cory, it's me Henry, Mr. Gold cast a spell to put us back"

As sppn as I was untied we ran out of the building as we found the gang outside. We ran and gave our hugs but we were stopped y no one other than Peter himself............

We turned towards him, as we all were frozen in our spots. 

"Look at you all..... a captive audience, I could play you like a pack of dogs couldn't I?" he asked us as he stepped forward. "But, I think I will start with these two" he said as he walked straight up to Bell and Baelfire. 

"Mm, you both look so adorable...... hard to tell which to kill first, no, no it isn't.............. you first" he said pointing at Bea with a smirk on his handsome face, what am I saying, he is gonna kill everyone I love. 

Rumple then came up from behind Peter as he grabbed his right sholder and made it so Peter was facing him. 

"Stay away from them" RUmple said in a groggy raspy voice as he stood inbetween of Peter and all of us. Way to go Rump!

"How about this?-" Peter said sarcastically. "The worm has teeth" Peter said with bitterness in each of his words directed towards his son. 

"You here to protect your loved ones?" Peter was then replied by Rumple not even a second later, "I'm not going to let you touch no one" 

Peter rolled his eyes as he continues smirking, "Oh, I would like to see that"

"Oh, you will" Rumple said as he seemed a little more eager into their coversation. "Because I have a job to finish-" Rumple started speaking as he walked closer and closer into Peter. 

"And I have to do it, whatever it takes" Rumple siad loudly and clearly.

"No lepause, amd what needs to be done is a price, a price, I'm finally willing to pay" Rumple spoke loudly, 

He then turned to Bae, Bell and I. "I used the curse to find you Bae, to tell you I made a mistake, to make sure you had a chance at happiness" I then focused my attension on Peter as he was rolling his eyes at RUmple and Rumple's affectionate emotions.

"-And that happiness is possible............ just not with me............... I accept that"Rumple spoke from the bottom of his heart. Peter than decided to speak, "Pretty Pretty Words" he annonced in almost laughter.

Rumple now had tears swelling in his eyes. "I Love You Bae", Rumple then turned to me as I felt the hot tears roll down my face because I knew what he was planning, "I Love You Cory, as if you were my own daughter"