Chapter 1: The Meet

Hey guys! So this is the first book I've ever written and it's about the man himself, MGK. If you like this story please vote! If you have anything to say about the story please, please, please be nice about it!! Alright, everyone, ENJOY!

*******************************************

Never did I think I'd be a famous singer/songwriter, guitarist, mother, friend, and a widow all before my 25th birthday. The worst day of my life was getting that phone call... That phone call that ripped my family apart. I had just came into the limelight, everyone knew me, my husband, even our son. It all happened so fast too, my career just kinda landed in my lap and my family loved it. Our son barely being 3 years old just loved all eyes on him, and my husband enjoyed being able to take a break from keeping the family above water by himself for once. The doctors refused to let me work for what seemed to be forever, after my husband and I were finally able to afford a home together we quickly married and was pregnant with our son shortly after. Well every doctor I saw begged me to get an abortion, 'for my health'. That's what they said, like the baby wasn't important. Well I told them to fuck off and had my baby anyways. I didn't care about my spine condition, I always wanted to be a mother so I could show my mom what a great mom really was. No mom to care about you and druggie, piece of shit men constantly abusing you takes its toll I guess. My husband was the only good man I had in my life for the longest time. He took care of me and protected me.

So the day I got that phone call that my husband was in the hospital I lost all control. He had been in a bad car accident and they didn't expect him to pull through. I sent my son to stay with my sister while I stayed with my husband, it took 3 weeks before he passed, I spent every day wondering if he was going to open his eyes and smile at me, and every night I was haunted with the realization that he would never wake. Never kiss me again, never watch his son grow up... I lost the only happiness I had ever known. Now it was just my son and I... The doctor touched my arm lightly and gave me his condolences, all I could do was stand there frozen, looking and my husband's lifeless body, I couldn't say his name let alone think it. His long, skinny but buff figure that was covered with tattoos covered up by a sheet now, I could no longer stare into his big black-brown eyes, play with his long black hair, he would always hate to put it in a bun, but because I loved it he would, just for me.

The realization that I was now a widow and a single mother of a 3 year old boy set in, then the panic attack set in. I couldn't catch my breath and I felt like I was walking through a tunnel. Everyone kept asking if I was okay and I tried to tell them I was fine, but the elephant on my chest kept me from talking. Then I felt my body sway from once side to the other, then the room grew darker and darker until all I saw was black. All I remember after that was falling into the darkness...

*********************************************

I awoke a few hours later, alone, and to be quite honest that's how I thought my life would be forever. Yes I'd have my band mates, my sister, my precious baby boy, but I lost my other half. My soulmate and best friend. There was no going back from that. Well, at least that's what I thought, until I met... him...

*********One Year Later*********************

I was packing us up for a tour, yes my son came with me, Hunter loved the tours, and he didn't understand much anyways, he just loved the music and the crowds. The way they would scream for him when he would run to me on stage, right in the middle of a song mind you, he went crazy for that shit. My boy was definitely like his father, a daredevil and a troublemaker, but if mommy told him something he listened right away. Not one man could tell him anything though, after his dad passed there was no going back for him either... In his eyes it was just us against the world now. Anyways, I thought to myself, no more of the past!! Think of this tour, our first big tour! Thousands of people will be there. I didn't care for who they said I would be sharing a stage with though. All we were told was it was a rapper.