Chapter 2: Simple Kind Of Life

(Kells POV)

We were almost to this band we were gonna tour with. All I could think was, they better not be assholes and they better not be a shitty band. I don't like dealing with people like that. I sat there smoking a blunt, anxious to get the fuck off this bus. We've been on it for waaaaayy to long.

"Ay man! I think we're here!" Dub said lookin' out the window. Shit, here we go. I put out the blunt and walk towards the front of the bus waiting for it to stop so I can jump out. As it stopped and I walked down the stairs a saw 3 men moving bags to the front of the driveway, a little boy running around the yard and a woman standing right in the middle of all this madness on her phone staring at the house. 'Is this her house?' I thought to myself. Eh, it's possible. I stepped off the bus and right when I did the woman turned around. Oh my god I fucking knew her! She was in a band that I loved, Massacre. She rocked hard every time she stepped foot on a stage. She loved her music and she made sure everyone knew it too. She stared at me, her mouth open a little, like she was shocked to see us... to see me. I hoped it was a good thing. She was so beautiful. She had long black hair that fell down past her ass, she was tall, and very curvy. She had tattoos over every inch of both arms, under both collar bones, and from what I could see of her legs were covered in tattoos too. She wore a black spaghetti strap that barely held in her tits and short, skin tight jean shorts, and black high-top chucks. Damn, that's my kind of woman. I decided to get the balls to walk over to her and introduce myself...

*************************************************

Her son was adorable. He kinda reminded me of myself. I couldn't help but already like her a little bit. A rock star like me, a loving parent, beautiful, smart, etc... I couldn't wait to see how living with her was gonna be though. From my experience, living with others wasn't all it was cracked up to be most of the time. Well, with women anyways. The guys and I finished helping her band mates putting all of the bags under the bus with ours while her and Hunter went inside to check out where they would be living for the next 8 months. I couldn't believe she was gonna be traveling with her son like this. I thought it was badass, but that means we wouldn't get to be as crazy as we usually were. I wondered if Tasha would let me travel with Casie like this. As we walked into the bus I heard Bone Thugs bumpin' hard. "Ay, did one of ya'll leave the stereo on or somethin'?" I looked at Slim and Dub and they just shrugged and shook their heads. I saw Hunter laying down in a bunk watching a movie with a set of headphones on, he looked at me and smiled a small smile. 'Okay, if Hunter is here then where's Tenley?' I thought to myself. By seeing the way he was glued to his mom I figured that he wouldn't leave her side the whole tour, so I decided to investigate where the music was coming from, hoping that there wasn't some guy with her already. I didn't know why, but the thought of seeing a guy all over her made me sick with rage. I walked through the bus all the way to the back where we had a big lounging area, it was like a big couch/bed thing and we had a huge flat screen on one of the walls so we could watch TV or a movie or play our games. The music got louder so I pulled back the black drape that divided one room from the next. I saw Tenley laid out on the lounge with her laptop typing away, with her head bobbing hard, rapping every lyric to Thuggish Ruggish Bone and puffing on a J.

"Damn girl, I never thought in a million years that I would see a rock star like you jammin' out to something like this." She jumped a little, apparently I scared her.

"God damn man!" She giggled, which made me laugh too. "So what's up with this shit?" I said, "I never knew you were a thug!"

"Excuse me? I grew up with this shit! I'm more than just a rock fan Kells!" She smiled and all I could do was stare, a smile starting to grow on my face as well. Damn this girl made me feel some type of way. After Bone Thugs came on a new song, I couldn't believe the song that just came on.

"Holy shit!! Is that the Fresh Prince himself?!" I asked.

"Hell yes!" she said. "It's called A Nightmare On My Street. It's one of my favorite songs mainly because it's about Freddy Kruger." She smile and then let out a chuckle. Ahh, it drove me crazy, I loved that sound so much already.

"You like horror movies I take it?"

"Umm.. YES! Dude Freddy is my fucking man, I love him so much I got his face tattooed on my leg!" She stuck her leg out and turned around, putting her ass in the air, damn, I just shook my head and sat down next to her so I could examine her leg. On the back of her right calf there was life-like portraits of Freddy, Jason and Michael. It looked so real at first I thought her leg was bleeding.

"The classics are your favorite I guess?"

"Yep!" She jumped back up really quick and got closer to me, my heart started to beat faster.

"I call them my boys, Hunter likes the movies too. For a three year old he is pretty in tune with everything." She said taking another hit from her J and after a minute slowly blowing the smoke out the window. We hear someone yell mommy so she hurried and put it out, hiding the J and ash tray in a little compartment next to the TV and fell back onto the lounge, catching her as she almost fell to the ground face first. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in my lap. She just laid there staring into my eyes, looking a little shocked and nervous. Just then Hunter ran in and jumped in her lap, keeping her on me. She looked at him and smiled. Just in the smile alone I could tell he was her world, starting to fall...., I shook my head and smiled at him too.

"What's up little man?" He shrugged and looked at Tenley.

"Mama is that the scary song?" He asked.

"Of course monkey bone! You wanna turn it up?"

"YEA!!!" He jumped up quickly and bounced all the way from us to the stereo, taking her phone and turning it up as loud as he could, when that wasn't enough he took the volume nob and just kept spinning it until Tenley told him to stop. It was so loud the whole lounge bed shook. Hunter got the biggest smile ever and started jumping on the lounge, Tenley looked from him to me with the same adorable smile, took my hands and said, "Come on!!!" I followed her to the middle of the lounge bed and started jumping with them, since we were too big we just jumped on our knees. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and laughed. I was actually having fun. Just when I thought that I got hit in the head.

"What the fu-" bam, again. Was I getting hit by a pillow? I looked at Tenley as she collapsed on the lounge from laughing so hard. Then bam, Hunter hit her with a pillow, then turned around to me with an evil smirk on his face.

"Oh no you don't mister!" I yelled, "Watch me!" He replied back, but before he could hit me I grabbed him by his waist and flipped him upside down,

"Oh look! I see a belly!" Tenley started to tickle him and blow bubbles on his tummy, laughing and smiling the whole time, then she looked at me with her pillow in her hands. "I don't fuckin' think so girl!" I grabbed the closest pillow I could find and hit her over the head. She looked up at me in shock, then belted out a loud laugh. That one hit didn't stop her though, she tried to grab my pillow and leave me defenseless, but I grabbed her by her waist too and pulled her close. We all plopped down on the lounge. All laughs and smiles. Man, this felt nice...

***************************************

Okay I'm sorry this is a short one, but I'll post more tomorrow or Monday!! If you like it please vote and comment! Once again thank you to all my readers!