Chapter 4: Rollin'

(Tenley POV)

I looked at Kells in utter horror, he was just back there, if something happened he would've told me right? He looked just as terrified as I felt "Was he okay when you were back there?" I asked. "Dude he was laying right next to me watching Monsters Inc. with me, I don't know what happened after that."

"FUCK!" I yelled then Kells and I ran in the back, I didn't see him anywhere. I jumped onto the lounge and looked out the window, "Hunter!?" I felt the tears well up in my eyes, Kells decided to look through the bus making sure he wasn't in there before we stopped to go back and look for him, when all of a sudden I heard him, "YO HUNTER DUDE!" I took off towards where I heard Kells voice, almost falling in the process, and ran right into him. "Son of a bitch!" I yelled, "I'm sorry! Where's Hunter??"

He chuckled a little, "It's all good babe, he's right here in my bunk." "Quit calling me babe Kells." I smiled slightly and looked at him in the corner of my eye, "Never, BABE." He smirked at me then pulled my son out of his bunk.

"Hunter Regan Highly why the hell weren't you answering me when I was talking to you!? You scared me half to death!!" I was fuming. I could feel the emotions of possibly losing my son fade away and the anger of him hiding from me and putting me through that coming up full force. "I'm sorry mama, I didn't mean to scare you, I was playing on my tablet." He looked like he was about to cry, immediately calming my anger down, I grabbed him from Kells and walked to the front of the bus and sat down in a chair across from Rook and Dub, who were playing a card game. "Baby, it's okay that you were playing on your tablet, but when I say something to you you need to answer, why didn't you?"

"I had my headphones in my ears, I was watching a boy and his daddy blow things up! It was so cool mama! Hey Kells, do you think we can blow something up!?" Hunter had the biggest smile on his face as he looked up at Kells, who was standing right over us, god, he really liked him. "Number one Hunter, call me Colson and yea dude! I think we could-" "Hell no you cannot Hunter!" I cut him off, I looked up and there he was standing above me, dangerously close, looking down at me with that gorgeous smirk of his. His blue eyes staring deep into mine. We were like that for what felt like a year until Hunter said, "Awe, mama why not?" but before I could answer Kells answered him. "Because little dude, she's mom and what mom says goes." Then he leaned in and whispered something in his ear before messing up his hair, they both looked at me and giggled. "What was that about?"

They looked back at each other and laughed some more before saying "Nooothiiin'!" "Hey Kel...Colson can I get a piggy back ride pwease?" "Yea man, jump on." Kells took Hunter from my lap and put him on his back, Hunter laughing the whole time. "Wait! What do you want for dinner monkey?" "I want suspetti!!!" "Okay I'll make you suspetti, you're free to go sir!" I gave him a kiss, and then Kells turned around to face me, "What about my kiss?" He laughed, "Nice try, no kisses for you today." I smiled and hit him with a spoon gently on the shoulder. His smile grew even wider as he got closer to me, "Not today? So there will be a day huh?" "Yea maybe, if you're good." I said quiet enough so only he could hear me. 'Where the hell did that come from?' I thought to myself, I heard him growl in my ear, breaking me away from my thought, I gently pushed him away, "Okay now, mama has to cook for the baby, shoo shoo, out of my way!" "Who's cookin' food?" I heard Dre say from his bunk, "Me! I'm making spaghetti for Hunter!" "Is there gonna be enough for everyone!?" He said excitedly, "I can make enough for everyone if you want." I said while I laughed. "Hell yea!! Ay guys we gettin' fed tonight!" Everyone did a little happy dance and yell before calming back down. Oh boy, I'm seeing what the next 8 months are gonna look like.

***********************************************************

A/N: Okay guys, 2 chapters in 1 night, I know, CRAZY! Well I'm gonna write more and hopefully post it soon, so just let me know what you think and thank you for reading!!