Chapter 7: Almost

(Kells POV)

I watched this beautiful woman walk back into the room and sit down next to me. She pulled all of the con tense out of her pockets and set it on the table next to her, then laid her head back carefully on the pillow behind her. I couldn't get over how gorgeous she was. I didn't know how long I was starring until she finally looked at me and said something. "What? What's wrong? Do I really look that bad?" She touched her face gently where the bruises had started to show. I wish I could just kiss them away. "No, nothing's wrong. You're just so beautiful." I said, she grinned at me, her cheeks turning red. "I'm serious, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met." "Why are you telling me this? Just to get in my pants? I've read the stories Kells, you're not the romantic type." She went from calm to angry in a matter of seconds. I couldn't believe she said that to me, yea I wanted to get in her pants, but I want to know her, I want her to be mine. Before I could catch myself I yelled back. "What the fuck Ten, are you serious? No I don't just wanna fuck you. I just met you and I wanna know you more. I've never been into someone like this before. Not even with Casie's mom dude. I know what the stories say, but I'm not like that all the fucking time. And don't fucking call me Kells goddammit! I want you to call me Colson!" I guess she saw how hurt I was or something because the anger went away, pain was now flooding her eyes. She quickly got up from her spot next to me on the bed and straddled me on my lap. She put her hands on both sides of my face and pulled me to her. Her nose and forehead touching mine. "I'm so sorry. I know I shouldn't judge by what the media says, I just couldn't help it I guess. Forgive me?" 'I can't stay mad at her.' I thought to myself. I felt guilty because most of those stories were true, but I didn't want to tell her that. I didn't want to give her a reason to hate me without actually knowing who I am. So I just nodded, she smiled a small smile at me and brought her lips to mine. The kiss was slow and gently at first, but I couldn't take it anymore and started to kiss her harder, she responded by getting rougher with her lips, gripping a handful of my shirt in her hands and pulling me closer to her chest. I sat up with her still on my lap, I took both of my hands and guided them down to her ass, clinging on hard and in one swift motion flipping her onto the bed, with me on top of her. After that my hands moved up to her shirt, I pulled up as fast as I could until her shirt was off and exposing her breasts spilling out of her bra. I felt her hands go from grabbing the sleeves to my shirt to the collar. RIIIIIIPPP. I stopped kissing her and looked down to see my shirt almost ripped into two pieces, I heard her giggle and then apologize. I looked up and saw her blushing. "Nah girl, don't be sorry, that shit is hot as fuck, plus I have like, twenty more at home." I finished ripping the shirt off for her as she continued to kiss me. I felt her sit up as much as she could with me on top of her and she started moving downwards, unbuckling my belt, kissing and biting at my neck, my chest... I groaned under my breath, "Fuck." I pushed her back on the bed, she fell down with a thud, she was smiling at me with an evil grin. I fell on top of her and held her hands above her head, and with the other hand I unclasped her bra, pulled it off and threw it across the room. I guided my head down to her breasts and started sucking on one of her nipples. "Oh god, Colson." I could feel myself growing more and more in my jeans as she continued to moan my name. She kept struggling against my hands, trying to free one of hers, when she succeeded I felt her unbutton my jeans and pull out my dick. She freed her other hand and flipped me back on the bed and went down on me. BEST. HEAD. EVER. I couldn't stop moaning. 'If she keeps this shit up I'm gonna cum in her fucking mouth.' I thought, I had to have her NOW. I pulled her off of me, we fell to the floor and I pulled my jeans and boxers all the way off, throwing them somewhere in the room like I did with her bra. My hands went to her shorts to unbutton them as I went back to biting her breasts. "Oh God Colson please..." She begged. I could barely contain myself. I finally got the button off and grabbed both sides of her shorts and went to pull down when she tensed up. "Colson wait. Colson...STOP!" She pushed me off of her and crawled away until she was up against a walk. "Baby what's wrong?" Then I remembered the bus incident. "Oh...Well fuck." I sat down and put my head in my hands. I felt like such an asshole. "I-I'm so sorry..." I could barely hear her. I looked at her and I saw her whole body shaking as she sobbed. I immediately moved to her, getting a blanket off the bed in the process and covering her up before I held her. I sat down beside her, lifted her off the floor and cradled her in my lap while she cried against my chest. I hate that I'm the reason she's crying right now...