Chapter 12: Let's Give Them A Show

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying the story so far, I promise it's gonna start getting a hell of a lot better, we just gotta build up to it! :) Now, before you read this chapter, let me say that whatever songs I list or Tenley sings in this story was not made by me. I do NOT own these songs, they belong to other bands. Some I will say are other bands, some I will say are her's, but they ARE NOT. If you would like to know who these songs are by please comment and I will tell you! Thanks guys! :)

OH, one more thing, this chapter is for mature eyes only guys! Once again, if you are not comfortable with sex scenes do not read! Thanks!

(Tenley POV)

Colson walked over to me and pulled me to stand up. After I stood he picked me up in his arms, wrapping my legs around his torso and spinning us around. I couldn't help but laugh. "Colson stop! I'm getting dizzy!" He reached his head up and kissed me, both of us smiling into our kiss. He slowly put me down, never breaking the kiss, it quickly turned into a full on make-out session. We stayed like that for a few minutes until he turned me around, leaning me over the vanity. I could see us both in the mirror when I looked up. I saw longing in his eyes as he put his hands underneath me, unbuttoned my jeans and slowly pulled them down, biting my ass in the process. I moaned with excitement. He brought his face back up to my panties and pulled them down with his teeth, exposing my area. Still kneeling down he spread my legs apart as far as they would go. That's when I felt his tongue on me. He moved slow, making light flicks on my clit. I let out another moan, getting louder, when all of a sudden the feeling stopped and his hand went over my mouth. "Shhhh baby. The kids are out there." He whispered in my ear, I couldn't help myself though as he felt around with his fingers, inserting one and massaging inside, his other hand still over my mouth. I bit down on one of his fingers, trying so hard not to moan, but failing miserably. Just then I felt his member on me, hard as a rock and moving in between my legs, Parting his way into me and then pushing in. "Ahhh!" I screamed with pleasure as he moved in and out of me slowly. He leaned down into my ear, still moving inside of me, and whispered in my ear, "How bad do you want it baby?" I couldn't stop moaning, I had to force myself to stop and answer with my words, but I couldn't find them, he slammed into me hard and I screamed again. "How. Bad. Do. You. Want. It?" He was demanding now, "Bad." That was all I could get out of me. He growled in my ear, grabbed my hips and started to move faster. I moaned more and more, louder and louder. "Oh. My. GOD!" I moaned, I knew this was gonna end soon for me, I could feel it, but right before I could cum Colson slowed down, "Tenley... I love you baby." My world stopped. Butterflies fluttered around in my stomach and my heart exploded with joy, but I wasn't saying anything back. 'Say something, you idiot!' My mind yelled at me, I looked in the mirror and saw Colson hiding his face in the crook of my neck. 'See, look at how nervous he is, you're upsetting him!' My mind yelled again. I took a big breath and held it in, then released it before saying anything. "I... I love you too Colson." His head snapped up and he was grinning from ear to ear, causing me to smile with him. He pulled out and turned me around, pushing us both down on the floor and ripping the rest of our clothes all the way off. He pushed back inside and continued, going as slow as he could, making me squirm with desire. I wanted more and he wasn't giving it to me and I moaned in frustration, grabbing his ass and pushing him into me harder. He chuckled, "Slow down baby, I wanna make love to you, let me." His words made me stop and enjoy every bit of this. He leaned down to my face and kissed me, parting my lips with his tongue until our tongues twirled around together, I could taste myself still on him, and it turned me on more. As our kiss became more and more heated, so did the sex. He started to go faster, pushing my legs up almost to my head and thrusting harder. I broke the kiss, moaning as loud as I could, Colson moaning along with me, "Oh god Colson don't stop!!" He went faster. "I love you baby, fuck I'm cumming!" He moaned, "I love you too." I said before we both yelled together. He fell next to me, trying to catch his breath and pulled me into his chest. Sweat clung to him, but I didn't care. After about thirty minutes we started to doze off until we heard a knock at the door. "We don't want any! Go away!" Colson yelled. We heard a roar of laughter before the knocks turn into bangs. "Damn man, I'm comin'" He said under his breath. "I thought you already did babe?" I joked, smacking his ass as he got up. He turned around and gave me the, you're gonna get it later look. I just gave him an evil grin back, I couldn't help myself. He pulled his pants on and threw me his shirt, I pulled it over my head and luckily it covered up all my goodies because he didn't give me time to get fully dressed. "Aye man what the fuck you want? I was busy with my girl." Dre bursts in the door and stares at me with a goofy look on his face, I blush in return. "Dre, what the FUCK do you think you doin' starrin' at my girl like that?" That just made me blush harder. "Sorry man, but you shoulda known, get a sexy ass girl like that eventually we all gonna stare." Dre said STILL staring at me. I was starting to get a little uncomfortable, I guess Colson saw it in my face because he took Dre by his arm and pulled him out of our dressing room and shut the door. I took that as a que for me to get dressed, so I did. I slipped on all the clothes I was wearing earlier that day and put my shoes back on. I looked in the mirror and my hair and face were a mess, luckily I brought my make-up and a hair brush. I quickly fixed up the mistakes on my face and brushed the knots out of my hair. I was finishing up when Colson came back in. "Hey baby." I said and kissed his chin, making him grin. "Are you ready babe? We go on in about ten minutes." I nodded my head and looked over at him, "Yea I'm ready, are you?" Just then the rest of the guys came in, as hyper as could be with drinks in hand. Colson moved closer to me and bent over to talk in my ear. "I'm always ready baby." He straightened and winked at me.