Chapter 12 I've decided

Hey guys it's time to reveal what happens next in this stunning Conclusion! A/n i feel like i went Port there. Whatever enjoy the chapter. Also this is very last Chapter for season 1 .

No one's POV

There was silence while Ragna was thinking onto wether to leave or not. Everyone's heart is racing to know what will happen. Ozpin, Glynda, Ironwood, Yang, Weiss, Blake, Viliana, Julian, Bero, but most of all, Ruby. Ragna took a breath in and started to speak.

Ragna: my decision is-

There was silence once again and everyone felt their heart racing. Ragna smirks to do something. He teleported and pulled out his scythe to destroy the teleporter.

Ragna: it's going to be this. To stay here with my friends- no.

Everyone was confused on what he said.

Ragna: My new family. My friends have been family to me and i get to stay here with a 'beautiful Rose'.

Ruby ran at Ragna to give him a massive hug. Ragna hugged back to feel good. He gets to stay here with his 'New Family' and his 'Beautiful Rose'.

Ozpin: are you sure you want to stay here? You may end up reliving in the past.

Ragna: Ozpin, you're an idiot. In that past i had almost no one. In this past i have family with me.

Ozpin just smirks acknowledging his words.

Ozpin: well said Ragna. Well, Welcome back to Beacon. Mr. Azure.

*timeskip*

In the amphitheater showed everyone in Beacon Atlas, Vacoue, and Mistrial in the amphitheater. While everyone was on the ground standing up a certain group is having a good view of what's going to happen.

Jaune: so he really is staying then huh?

Yang: Yup!

Blake: i have to admit, if he did left i would be a little upset to lose another friend.

Weiss: he is something but you're right.

Pyrrha: sorry to interrupt but where's Ruby?

Nora: Yea where is she? She wouldn't be breaking someone's legs without me!

Ren: i highly doubt that, anyway it looks like it's starting.

A/n prepare for lots of singing!!!

The view was dark and it only showed two lights aiming at a red and black cloaked figures holding hands. Everyone was getting interested. The black figure let go of the red figure and walked back into the darkness. The red figure walked forward as acoustic guitar is played big drum beats are played. The lighting was white.

Red like roses filles my dreams and brings me to the place you rest

Yang: that sounds familiar.

White is cold and always yearning burdened by a royal test

Black the beast descents from shadows

Yellow beauty burns... Gold

Then suddenly electric guitar started to play then drums to reveal a band in the background playing as the song switched to rock. They had hoods on them covering their faces. Then the lighting changed to show red.

They see you as small and helpless

They see you as just a child

Surprised when they find out that a