Chapter 18 Start to Fall

Ragna's POV

I feel myself starting to wake up as i was trying hard to open my eyes. As soon as i was able to, i see my arms holding Ruby close to me while we were still naked being covered by the blankets. I start to feel Ruby moving a bit probably notifying me that she's gonna wake up. Ruby opens her eyes to smile at me as i did the same.

Ragna: morning my Little Rose.

Ruby: morning my Wolfy.

Ragna: you seemed to enjoy yourself last night.

Ruby: well you were being rough and it was amazing. I loved it.

Ragna: I'm gonna take a wild guess, but i changed you didn't i?

I start to feel something stroking me down below as my member becomes big.

Ruby: i think you did.

Ruby begins to go down to pretty much suck me but i force her off of me.

Ragna: probably later. Today is Yang's match remember?

Ruby: oh yea! We should get going soon.

I nodded at her as we begin to dress. I began to think that changing Ruby may have a been a huge mistake. I don't sense the natural child-like behavior or anything Ruby would normally have. Instead it was lust around her and from what i can tell she's not herself. She is a lustful girl now and i have to make sure she doesn't show that. I was ready to go but i don't know about Ruby.

Ruby: huh, weird.

Ragna: what's wrong?

Ruby: my breasts became slightly bigger.

Ragna: what?!

Ruby: maybe its my imagination.

I took her hand and pretty much just teleported us to our dorm. I took a look around and saw no one was here. They probably already know where we were.

Ragna: hey, i have to talk to my old team.

Ruby: ok then. Don't be late to Yang's match.

Ragna: i highly doubt i will. Love you.

Ruby: love ya too.

Ragna: also. Act like your-normal-self when others are around but that new you? Only us. Okay?

Ruby: okay!

I gave Ruby a quick kiss before walking out to talk to Rouge. This was the day that we had to find something.

I knocked at the dorm and Bero opened the door. I nodded at him as he understood what i was talking about. He let me in as he gave me a file.

Bero: it's at the other side of Vale to find who's really behind all this. The building is holding a party where a possible hideout may be at. We know Cinder is here but i highly doubt she's pulling the strings.

Ragna: probably that one girl with the purple cloak. We have to execute the plan today.

Bero: so how long until we start?

Viliana: now.

Ragna: i agree. Now remember our roles. Julian will go through incognito while Viliana and I will bust through the back and find any possible plans for Beacon. Bero will stay just in case and remember try to prevent Yang from hurting Mercury. Everyone got it?

Rouge: yes!

Ragna: good now let's go!

*timeskip*