Chapter 7 Bringing the past back

Ragna's POV

I was walking around with my old group. Julian, Bero, and Viliana we were good friends in our world. We were adventuring through the school in a different building, until something caught my eye.

I see a music room filled with many instruments and a few microphones. I walked to the door it was locked luckily i pick pocketed one of Bero's throwing knives. I picked the lock and looked back at my group.

Ragna: guys over here!

They walked to me and had wide eyes as soon as they walked in the room.

Julian: Brings back memories doesn't it.

Bero: it does with the concert we did.

Ragna: we were pretty good thanks to me and Viliana.

Viliana: oh i didn't think i was that good.

We looked around and i felt a presence, i looked at the door and see Ozpin there.

Ozpin: is there any reason why you opened this room.

Ragna: not really to be honest. Plus what's a music room doing in a school designed for killing monsters?

Ozpin: i dont really know to be honest i was planing on getting rid off this room. But seeing how you like this room ill let it be one of your personal rooms.

Everyone: Thanks.

Ozpin holds out a key and gives it to me. With that he left and i started to set up a song.

Ragna: you guys ready?

Everyone: lets do this!

Ruby's POV

I saw everyone in the room and i see Yang on her scroll. I send a new message to her.

Ruby: Yang i need your help can we talk in private?

Yang: sure ill help you

She and I walked out as the others were doing they're doing their own things. We walked out in the courtyard no one's here which is weird.

Yang: so what's up?

Ruby: Yang I'm starting to have a lot of weird feelings around- Please don't do anything to attract attention on our conversation- when I'm around Ragna.

Yang: what kind of feelings do you have for Ragna.

Ruby: i don't exactly now why but everytime he talks to me or walking next to me my face starts to heat up and my heart feels like it's going 100 miles per hour.

Yang: Ruby I'm pretty sure you have a crush on him. Which is weird to be honest.

Ruby: i know i never liked boys its really gross.

Yang: well listen i gotta go but try to figure something, like do you truly like him and if you do you have to tell him at one point or else you'll stay this way.

Ruby: ok thanks Yang im going to go find Ragna.

With that she left and started to look for him. I walked in a building that I've never been in. I heard music and singing.

I went to the source and i saw Ragna and his old group in a music room and i can hear Ragna singing and playing a guitar, Bero was playing the bass, Julian was on drums, and Viliana had a soundboard for extra sound or instruments.

Ragna: I've been stuck in a cage with my doubt

I've tried forever getting out on my own