OMG!

Guys you need to hear me out! I didn't realize it at first but now I do.

If you guys know about Monty's color naming, good if not I'll explain.

Color naming is basically naming your characters with a name meaning a color, sounds like a color, or a reminder of a color and the same has to go with your team. Not only that but must also, and not all cases, must have that distinct color on them somewhere.

Now I just realized that my OCs names were actually based on colors and their team.

Now not much actually follows this rule but hear me out. And if knew this then call me a retard in the comments cause I don't pay attention to stuff like this.

Let's start with Ragna, Ragna D. Azure. Azure is a based off color of blue but much more a clear sky between both blue and cyan.

Next Julian, I actually had something planned for him on his name.

*SPOILER ALERT* FROM THIS POINT ON SHOWS SPOILERS SO I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT'S DONE.

Later on in the story Julian learns that he did had a mother that does and his father used both of his the mother's DNA to create him. He then decides to take his mother's middle name as his.

Gene.

Now with this middle name it sorta is suppose to sound like Green as it's a rhyme.

*IT'S OVER SO YOU'RE GOOD!*

Next Viliana. Viliana is a name that was modify from the original which is "Vishuddha".

It says that this a chakra of some sort that is also blue. Pure blue to be exact.

Finally Berodach.

I had to think outside of the box to find out about his color and I managed to find it.

His name Berodach is based off of 'Berodach-baladan' the son of death and death represent many colors. Mainly Black, Red, and Purple.

If you now think about it I'm actually right and Rouge was suppose to be called Rogue but I'm a retard so I accidentally have my OC team a color.

Now Rouge, its color is Red as Rouge means Red in French! Now remember this it's actually suppose to be Rogue but I'm an idiot so I basically saved it.

Now that we both know and that I'm an idiot I want your thoughts as I accidentally followed the color rule.

Until then wait for season 3 of my Fanfic. I'll see you guys later love you all!