Chapter 8 Ragna vs Yang

Hey guys i want to say something real quick and is that I'm having personal and Family problems, things are kinda up in the air so i won't be putting up chapters as normally i would. Now it would take half, a full or two months to upload chapters, so don't hate me please? Anyway enjoy the fight. A/n it sucks cause im also sick and tired.

Ragna's POV

Been a good week since me and Ruby started to date. When the word got out every guy was jealous of me to have the cutest girl in the school. The girls were jealous of Ruby for dating me, ever since the Talent show girls tried to get close to me in a physical and personal way. Right now im just asleep and now i just woke up to see Ruby sleeping and herself. Her body, her face, and her in General.

Ragna:*thoughts* i don't deserve any of this i know i shouldn't cause of what i did back home.

I see Ruby waking up and with a smile but had died down when i had a sad smile.

Ruby: what's wrong Ragna?

Ragna: To be honest, i don't know why i got these. More crazy adventures, friends, but also have a beautiful rose. I don't deserve any of this.

Ruby gave me a quick peck and looked at me in the eye.

Ruby: of course you do. Just because you did something in the past doesn't mean that you don't deserve a second chance. I love you Ragna, but don't ever say that again, ok?

Ragna:*smiles* ok i love you too.

I gave her a kiss but soon turned out to be a making out session. I heard Ruby do little small moans but i think it woke up Yang cause, I see fire. She turned to see me and Ruby making out. I saw her and panicked.

Yang: thank god it was just making out.

Ruby: we could make something else happen.

Ragna: i agree.

I kissed her and slipped a little bit of my hand under her tank top but got slapped by Yang.

Ragna: you know we were kidding. Anyway classes start, three hours?

Ruby and Yang looked at the clock it was only 6:00 am. I got off the bed went to the bathroom.

Ruby: You're going to take a shower this early?

Ragna: yea plus i have to talk to Ozpin about something.

I went in the shower and after 15 mins later, i heard the door open to see Ruby naked. I blushed really hard covering my eyes.

Ragna: Ruby! W-what the hell are you doing?

Ruby: aw come on you already touched by boobs before what's wrong with being naked?

Ragna: this is different by a milestone and Yang will kill us if she finds us like this.

Ruby:*nervously* i may or may have not knock her off.

Ruby got in and moved my hands to see her naked pale body and she looked down to see my member.

Ragna: he-hey stop staring at it.

I was blushing and my heart is to the point where it's about to explode. She gave me a quick peck and grabbed her shampoo to give it to me.

Ruby: can you do it for me, im not exactly good with washing my hair like this.

I was surprised her hair usually looks good, If she didn't wash it very well it would look a little bad. I just nodded at her and started to scrub her hair.

Ruby: Hey.

Ragna: hmm

Ruby: can you help me with training?