Season 2 Chapter 1 The fight begins

So this is Season 2 let's get into this and there will be lemons later in the story. Anyway hope you enjoy the book.

No one's POV

Ragna and Ruby are standing in front of Summer's grave. Ruby had her hood up and fingers crossed as Ragna closed his eyes to pay some respects to Summer. They both stopped what they were doing and Ruby pulled her hood down.

Ruby: hey mom. Sorry i haven't visit in a while. I've been pretty busy with school and my relationship with Ragna.

Ragna steps up to Ruby beside her as he looks at the craving on the grave.

Ragna: i think she might be happy about us dating.

Ruby: i think so too. Oh Dad's here too. He's well you know... dad. He's still teaching at Signal, but he told me that he's going on a mission. I think he misses adventuring with you.

Ragna: i agree.

There was silence but Ruby could think what her mom would say.

Ruby: i miss you too.

Ragna felt upset that a young innocent girl lost her mother. Ragna didn't exactly knew what it felt like to have a family but he knew that it must be nice plus he was kinda corrupted already at a young age.

Ruby: Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool.

Ragna: not yet at least.

Ruby: and i think being on a team with Ragna and Yang helps. I keep her in line. That was a joke. She's actually a great fighter, you could tell that she learned a lot from Dad.

Ragna: not gonna included Weiss and Blake? That's cold Ruby.

Ruby lightly punch Ragna's arm.

Ruby: They are our teammates. Together were called Team RWBY and yes that makes a lot of confusion. Even with Ragna being in the team without changing the name.

Ragna: to be honest i like the name but i always go with my old team.

Ruby: also I've made a bunch of new friends and i met some- let's just say odd teachers. Oh we also stopped some bad guys and protected Vale. Mostly Ragna stopped all the Demons.

Ragna: but we managed to protect Vale. That's what truly matters. And I'll say it's like Mother like Daughter.

Ruby: yea Like Mother like Daughter. I'm still wondering why Ozpin let me in the school early.

Ragna: I'm pretty sure that he'll tell you at one point. Hey can i talk to Summer by myself. If you're here i might start thinking like I'm crazy.

Ruby: ok. Well it was good to talk mom.

Ruby walks back to Taiyang. As they chatted Ragna knew what to do.

Ragna: Zorrak.

Zorrak: give me a sec.

Zorrak can somehow pull Summer's aura to make her a ghost.

Ragna: Hey Summer.

Summer: Ragna. It's good to see you. How's Ruby?

Ragna: She's fine but I'm worried.

Summer: why?

Ragna: something big is going to happen. And i worry that it'll damage Ruby, Emotionally and Mentally.

Summer: Well you can protect her. Remember our promise?

Ragna: of course. Oh yea and thanks.

Summer: for what?