Chapter 9 Dance and moments Lemon part 1

There is going to be a lot of sex scenes so watch out for that. Also i know the tittle is weird  but bear With me.

Ragna's POV

I was holding a box with a rose design on it. It was a gift for Ruby. I know she likes my singing so i decided to make something. Also another present for her. I was in my dorm trying to look for my trench coat. I couldn't find it anywhere. I saw Ruby enter with a bag and she was smiling.

Ragna: Hey Ruby. Have you seen my trench coat i can't find it.

Ruby: well look in this to find it.

I walked to her and took the bag to find my coat in there with a note.

Ragna i love you so much that i did something on your Trench coat as a gift. I hope you love it.

From your little Rose.
Ruby Rose.

I looked at her with a smile. I unfold my coat and turned it to the back to see my old emblem. A gray wolf holding a rose with it's mouth while a rose petal has fallen from the flower.

Ragna: Ruby. It's really awesome. Thanks.

Ruby: no problem.

Ruby's POV

*flashback*

Ruby: hey guys. Does Ragna have a emblem like you guys?

I was in the music room with Ragna's friends and i wanted to give him a present. Plus i saw an emblem on Julian, Bero, and Viliana. Julian has a hooded Grim Reaper holding its scythe upwards while the blade is over its head, it was a tattoo on his right arm. Bero has a reaper mask with black smoke coming out its mouth and has red eyes, his emblem is on the back if his hood. Viliana has a sword on a skull in a big battlefield, she has it on her right glove. Julian looked at me and answered me.

Julian: yeah he does but he stopped using it after Rose died. Why did you ask?

Ruby: i want to give him a present.

Bero: well if you want to make his emblem-

Ruby: *nervous* actually i have his trench coat.

I pulled out Ragna's coat out of a bag and everyone has a shocked look on their faces.

Viliana: are you crazy?!

Ruby: um-

Bero: Tresa might kill you for taking his stuff.

Julian: last time we took something important of his, he literally broke my leg, both arms and dislocated my collarbone.

Bero: he broke my rib cage, one of my leg and my left hand.

Viliana: he broke my back and my leg.

Julian: i think he won't do anything to Ruby. Plus they are dating.

Ruby: are you going to tell me about his emblem or not.

Ragna's POV

I put on the coat and felt extremely warm. I picked up the gift and gave it to her. She had a smile on her face and opened the box to see a chip and another box.