Chapter 20 It has begun Part 2!

Welcome to the final of A Hero will Rise Season 2! I hope you guys are ready for this and I'm really excited to see Vol.5 so I'll see ya guys later!

Also I am a huge idiot because Ragna's team was suppose to be called Rogue not Rouge. I feel so stupid and you can make fun of me if you want.

Bero: we all disbanded our team.

I was confused by what he just said.

Ruby: wh-what?

Bero: it's like i said Ruby, we are no longer Rouge anymore. Ragna made the call and as i much i wanted to deny it, i know i can't.

Ruby: why?! Why would he do that?! That's not like Ragna at all and do you know where he is?!

Bero looks down as he was silent. He was in his world as he gripped his hands tightly.

Bero: this what happened.

*Flashback*

Rouge: what?!

Ragna: you heard me guys.

We were at Beacon at the edge of it as the sun is starting to rise up. When he said this I couldn't believe it.

Bero: But why?!

Ragna: One. Final. Mission.

Rouge: huh?

Viliana: what is it then leader?

Ragna looks down to take some time and it seems like it really puts pain into his heart. He was hesitant but then he soon told us.

Ragna: Our Final Mission, Guardian Angel. I will select you guys to stick with a member of RWBY. Your true purpose of this mission is to protect them from the dangers of Salem. You can take any action at hand as long as you protect them.

I look at him and it seems he's still in pain, probably denying that this is happening.

Ragna: Viliana, you will stay with Weiss. She is returning to Atlas and her ship is not too far since she just left. Go quickly!

Viliana: okay. Bye everyone. Love you Bero.

Bero: Love you too... sis.

Viliana looks at me with slight shock and smiles then starts to run and jump really high trying to reach to Weiss's ship and soon enough she teleported inside. Ragna looks at Julian as he takes a breath.

Ragna: Julian, you're with Blake. She's M.I.A right now but you're a good tracker. Go find her and watch her from a distance. Make sure she doesn't notice it's you.

Julian: alright. Later you two. Be careful.

Julian teleported and all there is, is me. Ragna looks at me and looks down. After a while he looks at my eyes as he starts to speak.

Ragna: Bero, you have Yang to watch over. Stay with her and protect her.

Bero: o- okay and you'll be with Ruby, right?

Ragna: just go I'll explain.

After 20 mins of me leaving, Ragna contacted us and told us something.

Ruby: what was it?

I stayed quiet as I remember what he said.

Ragna: I will be with Ruby but she's not gonna see me.