Chapter 5

Taeyong's POV

"Eomma!" He yelled and went by her side. She had a piece of glass in her hand and deep cuts on her wrists. "Appa! Ppalli! Eomma's hurt!" He yelled. I just stood there, not knowing what to do. "What happened?! Call an ambulance, now!" Appa yelled as he looked at me. He too went to Eomma's side.

"What are you waiting for?!" Appa turned around and yelled. I got my senses back and frantically searched for the house phone. Sirens were heard as soon as I ended the call. Luckily, they were quick. While I was answering details, they were already on their way.

<<At the hospital>>

"Appa!" My brother yelled as he saw Appa coming out of the room. We wanted to enter but Appa said that it was best if we stay outside. "Both of you are to work for your own money from now onwards. Also, pay your mother's bill." He said. BWO?! "Appa!" I yelled, disagreeing.

"Her brain tumor has gotten worst because of the two of you. Constantly arguing about the smallest little thing. She feels bad for not bringing the both of you up and she wanted to end it. So I think that's a good reason for the both of you to pay it. It depends if you love her as your mother." He explained.

"Ne, I'll find a job." My brother said. Both of them were looking at me but I just kept quiet. I knew why Eomma felt this way. It wasn't my brother. It's me. All because I joined gang fights. I was part of a group called SLAYERS, consisting of 3 members.

You either slaughter or get slain. The leader, Raw, saved me when I was on my way home one day. From a nerd, I become the hottest guy in school. It's already 3 years since I was in that group. Raw, Zee, and Nat, members of Slay, already graduated so I was the only one left.

Eomma really hated the fact that I fight. On the day she found out, my family wasn't a family anymore. I was treated like some stranger 'renting' a room. Then something called jealousy came in my life because my dongsaeng was the most treasured son. So we fight to see who gains the expected amount of money the fastest.

Of course, I still can't give up fighting. Why? I was inspired by the legendary King from BOMB. They were more of an inspiration than an enemy to me. That guy is awesome!

<<The Following Day>>

Ae young's POV

The sound of my alarm woke me up as my dreams faded. I can't wait to see Oppa already but I still have 9 more hours. I have 2 hours till I start working. Since the twins are here, I can't let them starve so I cooked a simple breakfast. Pancakes with blueberries.

After cooking, I changed into my attire for today. Luckily, that cafe doesn't have a uniform.

After that, I got ready to leave the house

After that, I got ready to leave the house. Before I left, I wrote a note saying,

I'm going to work. There's nothing much in the kitchen so if you're hungry, come by this cafe, XXX. I'll be here till 4.30pm. Bye~