Chapter 17

Aeyoung's POV

Before he could say anything, the doorbell rang. Nice timing too! He walked to the door and opened it with a smile on his face. "You're awake? You used to wake up at 3 in the afternoon." I heard Halmeoni say.

She stepped in with the twins trailing after her as Taeyong's face went red with embarrassment. "Aigoo! What happened here?" She frowned as she saw Wonwoo lying lifelessly on the couch. "He caught a cold and just finished vomiting," I answered. I felt Taeyong looking at me but I just ignored him.

Ring ring

Someone's phone rang. My eyes traveled to the sound and it came from Taeyong's phone. "Ne, hyung?" I heard him say. His eyes widened then he said, "Sure! Bye." with a frown on his face. He ended the call and slowly met eyes with Halmeoni.

"Wae?" Halmeoni asked as if she knew who it was. "They're coming soon." He mumbled. "YAH! I TOLD YOU TO STOP ALLOWING THEM TO COME HERE!" She bellowed and that made me jump. I didn't expect her to yell that loud. "I had no choice! If I say no, they'll be very disappointed in me." He talked back.

"Why you-" The doorbell interrupted yet another conversation. As soon as Jiyeon opened the door, Halmeoni took a deep breath before strictly saying, "None of them are stepping in this house." I peeked towards the door and saw a man with 2 ladies behind him.

One of the ladies threw daggers at me and I was just stood there, confused. "Arrasseo," Taeyong answered and led them out. Are they his gang members? "Make sure they don't enter. I'm taking a nap." Halmeoni said and went off to her room.

"Who are they?" I asked as I followed Jiyeon to the kitchen. It seems like she was pouring drinks for the visitors so I helped her. "They're Taeyong's gang members. They always come here once in a while." Jiyeon explained.

"I think I'll give it to them." I insisted as I took the tray with drinks on it. "Be careful." She warned. They make it sound like his gang members are really awful but I doubt it. I exited through the side door.

As I expected they were at Taeyong's hut. "Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted with a slight bow. The ladies were sitting in the hut while the man leaned on it. "Yah! Bow lower! Don't you know how to respect people older than you?" The lady clinging to the man yelled.

"Noona!" Taeyong warned. "Arrasseo! I was just playing with her. So, what's your name?" She asked as I gave her a drink. I didn't want to tell her my real name so I made one up. "Yuri," I answered. I heard the other girl laugh and fold her arms so I turned to look at her.

"Wae?" I purposely didn't give her a drink so I put the tray on the hut. "Aish Jinjja." She unfolded her arms and eyed me up and down. "The name is pretty but I don't think the person is. Yah, aren't you going to give me a drink?" She spat.

"You got arms, don't you?" I asked and simply walked off. They are even horrible than I imagined. "Y-yuri!" I heard Taeyong call. I turned to see the girl still glaring at me. "Stay for a while. They haven't finish introducing." He pleaded.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the hut. "I'm Raw." The man introduced himself as he flipped his hair and almost made me puke. "Nat." The other girl grabbed her own water and drank it. "So, how are you related to TG?" Raw asked.

"She's my maid's cousin," Taeyong answered for me. Seriously, cousin? He's the worst at making things up. "Jagi, let her answer." My heart shattered as I heard that word. Taeyong looked at me and then to Natasha. "Nat, we aren't a thing anymore." He sternly said.

"Excuse me," I said as I took the tray and left to go back into the house. Taeyong wanted to stop me but I shook my head. I walked through the kitchen and I felt my heart break. "Aeyoung, gwenchana?" Someone asked. I looked up and saw the Unnies.

I straightened my back as they led me to the living room to sit on the sofa. "Relax, treat us like your sisters." They laughed. I nervously laughed as I suddenly remembered about the camera view of Taeyong's hut.

"Well, um, nothing actually. I gotta go, bye!" I gave an excuse to rush to the room. I took the black book, flipped to the specific page and pressed the button. I quickly placed the book back and entered after the door slid open.

My eyes frantically searched for the screen that displayed his hut and thankfully I found it. "Do you need help, Miss Kim?" Someone asked as I jumped in fright. "um, can I hear the voice?" I questioned.

He nodded and taught me. Soon, I could hear the voices. He left after I thanked him so I listened to their conversation.

Author's POV

"That girl seems to like you. Oops." Raw purposely teased Natasha. Natasha has really strong feelings for this young lad and will not stop with anything in her way. "I'm going to rip that girl into pieces if she tries to hit on you. She may seem innocent but I feel like there's something weird about her." She said as she slammed the cup on the floor of the hut.

"I have no problem with her, do you?" Zee asked Raw. He shook his head and that made Natasha angry. "Can you guys leave us alone!" She yelled. The couple left hand in hand towards the beach. "Jagi, I love you so much. Why don't we go back together?" Natasha pleaded.

Aeyoung's heart ached and she had little hope that Taeyong would 100% say no. "Natasha, we've talked about this, I only love you as a friend. Nothing more, nothing less." He firmly said. She pouted and that made Aeyoung want to slap her in the face.

Taeyong and Natasha's relationship was history after he hated her for being a clingy girlfriend. Everywhere they went, she would try to be extra romantic and would always brag about how she's so lucky to get a guy like him.

One day, she was caught flirting with a guy by the locker but she claimed that she was only doing it to help him with his love problems. Straight away and on the spot he called it off. He was sick and tired of her but she doesn't care. All she wants is Taeyong and she's not messing around.

"Goodbye, guys! Sorry about my grandmother. She's just tired." Taeyong bid goodbye to his friends and shut the door. As soon as he turned around, the twins were glaring at him. "Why'd you hurt Aeyoung's feelings?" They both asked in unison.

Taeyong was shocked at the sudden question so he stammered, "B-bwo? When d-did I do that?" He was blushing madly at the thought of Aeyoung getting jealous. "Taeyong, you better not be playing with girls feelings, arrasseo?" Nayeon warned.

"Ne, Noona. Mianhae.." He apologized as they stood up to the kitchen to do the laundry. Taeyong felt like he should comfort Aeyoung but at the same time, he felt that she wanted some time alone. He put that thought away and told himself to man up.

He searched in the rooms to only sense Aeyoung's absence. "Where is this girl?" He thought. The room that came to his mind was the secret room but he forgot what page it was. He just walked into the room and waited outside. He sat down and dozed off as his head leaned against the wall.

Aeyoung's POV

After they left the view, I have been staring at them through these monitors and I must admit that I already fell for Taeyong. It's no use denying the fact. Every time I see his smile, I realized that he makes me happy. Truly happy. I stood up from the chair and left the room, smiling to myself like a lunatic.

As I got up the stairs, I pressed the button on the wall and it slid open. I came face to face with Taeyong. Well, not exactly. He was taller by a few inches so I bumped into his chest. When I looked up, I felt my heart beat so fast as I have never been this close to admire his facial features.

Timorously, I stammered, "H-hey Taeyong. I d-didn't know you w-were h-h-here." I mentally facepalmed as I regret every single word that came out from my mouth. "U-uh, What were you doing in there? I'm not judging but I was just curious. I'm sorry for asking that but um, what were you doing in there." A chatterbox he is.

I hesitated before answering because I didn't want to tell the truth. "Uh, I was, POLISHING MY BOW. Yeah, you know I kind of miss fighting." I lied. All he did was nod awkwardly and folded his arms. "Um, well-" Then, the wall began to slowly close so I stepped forward, accidentally making our bodies touch.