Chapter 8

Aeyoung's POV

I was surrounded by darkness until it slowly faded away, showing Taeyong's face. I pushed him away as I was terrified. I was sitting on the floor and looked at my body before realizing that there wasn't any blood nor gun wound. "Aeyoung? Gwenchana?" He asked as he got down to my level.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled as tears rolled down my cheek. "W-wae?" I heard him ask. "You're one of them," I whispered softly as I quivered in fear. He lied, to me!

Taeyong's POV

"Sshh, gwenchana. I would never hurt you, Aeyoung. Sshh." I whisper as I slowly came forward. "You killed him. I loved you Chan, but you killed your own friend!" She yelled and cried harder. Bwo? "Hey, look, it's me. Lee Taeyong. I never killed anyone. You're safe here." I said softly.

Who the fuck is Chan? "Taeyong? I'm safe?" She asked. I nodded as I opened my arms, wanting to comfort her. "Shh, gwenchana. I'm here and I'll never let anyone hurt you." I said as she hugged me and sobbed helplessly. "Shh..." I kept saying while stroking her head and after a while, she fell asleep.

With care, I slowly stood up and placed her on a sofa. I stroked her hair one last time and left the room. I looked around and saw Boss Han explaining some things to Wonwoo. Luckily, no one was here yet. "Wonwoo!" I called, signaling him yo come here. "Where's Noona?" He asked, fixing his apron.

"I don't know what happened but she suddenly lost it," I said, recalling what exactly happened. "Did she attack you again?" He asked. I shook my head and said, "She cried and said something about killing and someone named Chan? I don't know."

His eyes widened and rushed into the staff room. "Taeyong!" Boss Han called. I rolled my eyes and turned around, facing her. "Ne?" I asked. "Are you not going to start working? You asked to work in the morning, didn't you?" She nagged.

"Ne, I'll start working now," I groaned and slowly went to the counter to wear my apron. Somehow, I felt the pain she felt. Putting all your trust in someone you love can be dangerous. "Yah! Ppalli!" Boss Han yelled, interrupting my thoughts.

I just laughed and went to start working. I cleared tables, set up the napkins and utensils and I arranged the chairs neatly. After 15 minutes, Wonwoo has not come out of the room yet. I began to worry but since people started coming, I had to continue working.

Wonwoo's POV

Aigoo, Noona. It's not even 10 minutes since I left you. Eotthoke. I was about to stroke her head when her eyes shot open. "Oh, Kamjakiya!" Ah, my heart. That scared me! "Yah! Noona! Don't do that!" I yelled as I held clutched my shirt.

"Where are we?" She asked as she sat down and observed the surroundings and our clothes. "The staff room at the cafe," I answered as I stood up. She was silent for a moment, probably trying to remember what happened so I went towards the door. "Does Taeyong know what I said?" She asked.

I turned around and gave her a 'What do you think?' look. "Shit! He even knows where I live!"  She yelled. I walked to her, obviously done with her shit, and handed a transmitter. "Then, wear this and press the button at the back, twice. It's a signal that one of us is in danger." I said and pulled her, to make her stand.

"How many of this are there?" She asked. I smiled at her and whispered, "I have more than you can imagine. Plus, if people were to take it, black pepper smoke will come out of it. It functions only with our fingerprints." I explained as she nodded.

As she wore it, she suddenly let out a gasp. "THE MORNING SHIFT!" She yelled and rushed out. I just laughed at cuteness and followed her out.

Aeyoung's POV