Chapter 18

Aeyoung's POV

I flinched as he pulled my arm so that the wall wouldn't be sliding on my back. "Thanks." I murmured softly. "As I was saying, would you like to watch a movie with me?" He asked. I was shocked that he smoothly asked me that. If I were him, I would've asked the wrong question out of panic.

"So..?" He asked again. "Uh, sure. do you want some pizza?" I asked softly. He smiled warmly and nodded. "Oh! I don't want the Noonas to know so come out of your room at midnight." He insisted. I agreed with his idea so both of us bid goodbye as we went to our respective bedrooms.

I excitedly walked to my room as the thought of us sitting on the couch together appeared in my mind. I let out a shriek of joy and covered my face with the pillow. As though time could not run any faster, I dreadfully waited in the bedroom till midnight. Then I remembered, Wonwoo! I totally forgot all about him.

I think Unnies took care of him but I was unsure so I paid a little visit to his room. Thankfully, he was sleeping in peace. I admired his room as I waited for the clock to chime. I thought about what I would say and what I would do. I admit that I have never felt this nervous in my life.

*TING TING TING*

FINALLY! It was midnight! Alright, Aeyoung, don't screw this up! I took a deep breath and hesitated to open the door. Maybe I shouldn't watch the movie with him. I don't know! Should I? or not? I just opened the door and left Wonwoo's room. I saw Taeyong poking his head into my room by the corridor.

I crept behind him and whispered, "Looking for someone?" He turned so fast that he hit his head o. the doorway. I instantly rubbed his head for him as I pulled him out of the room. "I thought you were Noona!" He yelled softly. I just laughed as we settled down on the sofa. We were not too far from each other but weren't too close either.

He turned on the television with the press of a button and scrolled through the choices. "How about comedy?" I suggested. He thought about it for a moment and went to the comedy section. I could use a laugh to this awkward situation. "Okay!" He said and started the movie.

The movie he chose had a really good intro so I guess he has a good taste in movies. [A/N: Sorry. I don't know much movies so there's no movie title.] "Pizza's coming in 15 mins. I already ordered and paid so no worries." He said. Somehow, I could feel his smile after that last sentence.

My eyes were just focused onto the screen that I didn't realize the doorbell already rang twice until he turned to look and paused the movie. "I'll get it." I stopped him and went to open the door. I looked through the door hole and saw a lady holding a pizza box.

As soon as I opened the door, the first 2 buttons of her shirt were unbuttoned and she had a seductive look on her face. It turned into a frown, then a glare as she saw me. "Lee Taeyong?" She looked down at her receipt then back to me.

She was pretty short so she had to look upwards. "Ne." I just answered. She shook her head then showed the picture of Taeyong from his profile account on the online website that he ordered from. "I am not giving you this pizza until the rightful owner comes." She rolled her eyes and waited.

I turned around and was about to yell for Taeyong when I felt an arm snake around my waist. "Jagi, what's the matter?" He asked, back hugging me. I blushed at his sudden actions. "Your pizza's here." She said bluntly. Ha! Take that you slut!

He took the box and said, "Thanks!" and then closed the door before she could say anything else. "Why'd you do that?" I took the courage up to ask. He obviously changed the subject and said," I'll go get us some napkins and plates. You can continue the movie if you want."

I groaned and slumped to the couch as he left. I just continued playing the movie and sat cross-legged. "I'm back, so did I miss anything important?" He questioned as he placed a slice of pizza on a plate and handed it to me.

"Gomawo." I simply ignored his question like he did to me. We watched and ate silently as the cold wind blows. I shivered and that grabbed Taeyong's attention. "I'll be back." He said and rushed to his room.

Within a minute, he came running back with a thick blanket in his hand. "It's getting colder in Busan, so keep yourself warm." He placed the blanket on me and sat back down. I realized that he was cold too as he just wore a simple gray shirt with some baggy pants.

Honestly, he looks good. I mean, can you find any other guy who wore plain clothes but still looks this good? "Is the movie boring or am I too handsome?" He joked. I laughed and just shifted closer to him.

"You'll get cold too. Let's just share and watch." I said and shared the blanket. I hope his not uncomfortable because I could feel him constantly fidgeting. Then, I heard him sigh loudly. I turned to look at him and he was facing me with his eyes shut.

"Aeyoung, I've been wanting to tell you this ever since the first day I met you. I love you...a lot." He said and slouched slightly. Bwo? He loves me. I felt my heart thumping loudly and I felt like it was about to burst out of my chest.

I mentally screamed and I think we stayed still for 10 minutes. As he opened his eyes, we shared eye contact and I regretted instantly because my eyes shifted to his lips. Suddenly, I felt him give me a peck on the lips and blushed madly.

My eyes widened as I was taken back by his sudden actions. "Oh! Mian, Aeyoung. I didn't-" I interrupted him with a peck on the lips in return. I smiled to myself and took another pizza. I could see his jaw dropped from the corner of my eye.

The next thing I knew, he placed his hands on my shoulder and made me turn to look at him. He moved closer and I almost freaked out because it felt different than my first kiss. Yup, this ain't my first kiss.

As our lips met, I felt extraordinary sparks that I never felt before. It wasn't long, or at least that's what I thought before we backed away. "Kim Aeyoung, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded and smiled as I gave him a hug.

He released and kissed my forehead as I rested my head on his shoulder with his arm around me. I closed my eyes and smiled. I'm happy. Then, he laughed so I opened my eyes. He is so different than Chan, especially his personality.

He was more matured than Taeyong who is really childish. Chan was pretty quiet too. All of a sudden, Taeyong's 'ex-girlfriend' came to my mind. "You don't like Natasha anymore, right?" I asked as the movie came to an end.

He turned to me and frown. "Of course not! I love you and only you!" He admitted. I smiled and rest on his shoulder, satisfied with his answer. Soon, I felt his head on mine. We stayed in that position for a while until I heard him snore.

Surprisingly, he looks innocent and cute when he sleeps. Not to mention his ridiculous jawline! I'd die to have one of those. Suddenly, I heard the heavy sound of tires grinding the little stones by the driveway.

Was that the pizza delivery lady again? I don't recall seeing a delivery car. She was also holding a helmet in her hand so I'm uncertain. Who could be by our doorstep at this time? I slowly got up, trying my best not to wake Taeyong up, and walked to a window beside the door.

I peeked through the blinds of the window and saw multiple shadowed figures exiting from a black van. My heart thumped nervously as I counted more than 10 people. I turned around to find 2 of the bodyguards, armed.

The signaled for me to get geared up so I did. I ran to the cupboard under the stairs and went through all the doors. "Miss Kim, quickly get ready. We need your help." One of them said as she swiftly clicked buttons.

"Lockdown mode." I heard a computer voice say. That was cool! I ran to the handprint scanner and placed my hand on it. Curtains fell down from the ring on the ceiling and the system did its thing. My black suit was modified and had a gray stripe with a golden circle on the left side of my arm. [Like the cover of this book] It also stored my golden knife/katana in a hard casing by my right thigh.

Then, a robotic arm gave me my new mask that covered my whole head. I felt like Ironman already. The curtains raised back up and I saw one of the bodyguards had a worried look on his face. "W-wae?"I asked, feeling worried as well.

"Our lockdown mode was unsuccessful."