Chapter 14

Taeyong's POV

A gasp left my mouth. I turned around as reality hit me. I saw Aunt Cassie shut her eyes with her hands balled up into fists. "Bwo?" I muttered. Her shoulders dropped and so did her tears. "Your mother is my older sister." She admitted.

No way, I'm adopted.

Author's POV

That young man felt all sorts of feelings inside of him. Anger, Sadness, disappointment. He never expected anything like this. "Mianhae Taeyong-ah." Cassie apologized as she kneeled down in front of Taeyong and grabbed his hand.

"I never wanted any of this to happen- ANDWAE! DON'T LEAVE!" Taeyong pulled his hand away, then, left the house. He didn't want to hear anything else after finding out that his whole life was a lie.

Knowing the danger that happened not too long ago, he decided to go to the beach. There was a little hut somewhere that he and the twins built secretly when he was young. Cassie doesn't know, nor does his grandmother because he was afraid that they would forbid him to go there.

As he left, Aeyoung who was now conscious was pushed out by Nayeon, the other twin. She was about to watch the television but saw Cassie in tears in te living room so she decided to keep quiet. "Chuseonghamnida but could you bring me to the kitchen?" She asked softly.

She didn't want to make it awkward so she decided to stay out of their problems. Besides, it's probably rude to interfere. Might as well avoid it but SHE CAN'T! Her curiosity is killing her! She keeps having the urge to just blast Cassie with questions but she decided it was best not to.

"Khamsahamnida." She appreciatively thanked Nayeon before she left. As she was alone in the kitchen, she decided to explore it. It wasn't like those kitchens in apartments since it was a lot bigger and there's also a door!

 She looked around before going towards it. She didn't want to get caught leaving because she was told to rest and try not to stay alone since she might feel unwell or fall unconscious. She opened the door and revealed a short wooden bridge right outside.

There was a huge pond below it where numerous types of fish lived and there was a garden up ahead with cute little signs that state what type of plants there are. Unknowingly she found herself smiling.

It is very peaceful and it makes her feel at ease. Well, until she heard some sounds in the little forest. She pushed towards the quite unsteady pathway and through the thick trees. She could hear the sounds better and figured it out.

Someone was getting beaten up! She could hear the thrown punches loud and clear. She grabbed a branch nearby and approached the sound. She turned around and figured that this area was hidden pretty well as the pathway she took is surrounded by trees.

No one from the garden could even see it. Then, the air was still. She could only hear her unsteady breathing. She placed the branch on her lap and slowly got closer. Soon, a small hut was discovered. It was surrounded by bamboo trees that make it camouflaged.

The roof was made with the leaves of a palm tree and the base was a step above the ground. Then, she heard it again. The punches, followed by a scream, came from behind the hut. She made sure that she didn't make any sudden move to make her the next victim.

Aeyoung's POV

Soon, I heard twigs and dry leaves crunching. Footsteps! He's coming! I held the stick firmly and grabbed some soil with my other hand from the ground. As soon as I saw the figure, I shut my eyes and yelled. and so did he. "YAH!" I hit him slightly with the stick and threw the soil on his pants.

"Ah, wae?! Do you hate me or what? Open your eyes will you?!" Taeyong asked as he dusts the soil off his pants. "You scared me! I thought someone was getting beaten up!" I said as I threw the stick away. I looked past him and saw a padding tied to a tree.