Chapter 15

Aeyoung's POV

It's been 2 days since I found that little hut with Taeyong and I kept returning every time I have to eat or if I got bored. Being in the house was boring since Halmeoni was helping Wonwoo on something. Jaehyun hasn't visited and the only person that has been keeping me company is Taeyong.

"Yah! You have to eat this to reduce the pain!" He yelled as he pushed the pill closer to me. He wanted me to eat so that Jiyeon Unnie don't have to look after me and go back in the house. "So eager for me to get lost huh?" She said as she was sweeping the dead leaves to the side.

"Ppalli! I want to help her recover properly. I want you to train me!" He demanded after looking at Unnie then me. "Aigoo, you have to call me master first," I said and smiled. His expression showed disgust so I frowned. "Fine. Bye." I turned and pushed myself away towards the beach.

"Okay okay! I'll call you master! I'll help you with everything you tell me to do." He pleaded as he ran to me. I tried to maintain a straight face but ended up bursting in laughter. "I'm just kidding. You don't have to call me master but you must help me. Alright?" I smiled.

He clapped and then rolled up the sleeves of his hoodie. "Just 2 pills and then done." He promised. After I  plopped the 2 pills in my mouth, I drank some water and swallowed them. "I'm ready for the lesson, Master!" He joked and showed an eye smile.

He pushed me to the back of the hut as the painkiller was still in the process killing the pain I was feeling.

"So, you have to always be alert. Your eyes, ears and even your nose. I don't know about you but I have really good sense of hearing. Okay. now attack this dummy and make sure it doesn't touch you." I pointed to the dummy that has sand in it so that it will return to him after a punch is thrown.

"Ready?" I asked as he positioned himself. I quietly grabbed a long stick as he nodded his head. "Begin," I said and folded my arms. After about 5 punches and 2 kicks, I poked him with the stick. "OWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He yelled out.

"You're dead." I simply said. His jaw dropped and he was obviously dying to know why. "I told you to stay on alert. Someone stabbed you from the back. Poof, you're dead." I elaborated as I poked him again. "Arrasseo, I'll try again." He said and got ready with his stance.

I shook my head and used the stick to pull his hands down. "Firstly, are you sure you're going to stand that close to your opponent?" I asked and folded my arms. He simply nodded so I willingly gave in and told him "You can never be a meter close to your opponent. You would have lesser time to react to his attack."

He stood one huge step back and went to his stance. "Secondly, your punching wrongly. You can't punch with your fists, you punch with your whole body. If you throw a firm right punch, not only your shoulders will follow but your legs too. It gives you more strength to throw the punch, here, like this." I explained and slowly stood up to show an example.

I got into my stance and threw the punch. "Woah! That's totally different than mine." He exclaimed. I stepped back to let him have a try and he did it. He's a fast learner and that would make my job so much easier. Soon, I taught him the kicks and how to drop someone when you have no weapon.

"How'd you learn all these?" He asked as he was practicing while I sat down, sipping on apple juice and observed him. "I took taekwondo lessons about 5 years ago," I answered, not looking at him. I don't really want to talk about it because it reminds me of Oppa so much.

"So you learn Taekwondo and know how to accurately shoot an arrow with that weird bow of yours?" I frowned at his first few words. "Correction! I learned. Go to school buddy." I said and stood on my tippy toes to pat the top of his head. Surprisingly, his dark brown hair is so smooth.

I enlargened my eyes as I realized that I was touching his hair too long. "I'm going to see what Wonwoo is doing. Uh, I'll see you later!" I said and hurriedly left before he could see the red crimson on my face.

I left my wheelchair there and quickly walked into the house. I held my cheeks to keep myself calm. "Noona!" I heard Wonwoo yell and I let out a scream. "Yah! Don't pop out of the corner like that! It's not funny!" I warned as I hit him.

"Arrasseo! Hey, you can walk!" He pointed to my leg. "Yeah! Well, I can't run but still, at least I got out of that wheelchair." I said. Then, his face lit up. "Oh! I almost forgot! I modified our weapons with Halmeoni. Turns out, she's not just an old lady. Come one!" He winked and led the way.

We went to the cupboard under the stairs and stepped in. "Watch." He said and turned to his right, taking a black book from the shelf. He opened it to a specific page and pressed a button that looked like a full stop. Soon, a wall slid to the side and opened a stairway that goes down.

"Halmeoni!" He yelled as his voice echoed. "Wonwoo!" A distant voice echoed as well. "You have to call out to whoever is inside. That's like the 4th security after the black book, the page, and that small button." Wonwoo explained.

"Cool," I commented and walked down as he placed the book back. As we reached the bottom of the stairs, an open white door that had beautiful black floral designs with a light pink base on its door frame. "Aeyoung! So nice to see you walking! Are you ready for the tour?" She asked as she smiled warmly.

I smiled in return and said, "Ne." I entered the small white room and saw security cameras that could only detect heat signatures inside the house. There were also 4 doors with different colors and a few people dressed in black with 2 thin red stripes on their left arm. "Okay, first door! The red one!" She exclaimed as she opened the door.

"Red, as you know is an emergency color. It's a fully bulletproof black car inside which can barely be seen because it's dark and a tunnel, an escape route." She explained. Then, we moved to the next door. A yellow one.

"Yellow is security view of the outside. We can see the front porch, the backyard, the side and Taeyong's little hut. Don't tell him about the yellow room. It's the newest room her and he never been here ever since he was a little boy." She said as she pointed to the view of his hut.

"Does the twins know about this?" I asked as I observed him touching the wheelchair that I left. "Of course, they insisted on installing a camera for Taeyong's safety." She answered. I saw him folding the wheelchair and bringing it somewhere because he was out of the camera view.

"Kaja, he's coming soon and I don't think there's much time until he realizes we are missing." I followed her out of the room and into the next one. "The blue room, for our modification of weapons and the green one for clothing. " She explained and opened both doors.

In between the door, I realized a hand shaped scanning device. "Oh! This is for you to scan your hand print and a ring will appear on the ceiling. It will drop a curtain and you will be fully geared within a minute! You don't even have to do anything!" She mentioned.

"Am I registered into the system?" I asked as I felt the sides of the scanning device. "Ne, we got your handprint already!" She said as she looked to her side where one of the people in black showed her a device that probably connects to handprint scanner.

"Noona! Before you try the scanner, want to see your bow?" He asked as he came out of the blue room. I didn't even realize he wasn't with us during the tour. I nodded my head and followed him into a black room.

It had blue neon lights that lit the weapons on the wall and on a few tables. "Woah!!" I exclaimed as I was astonished by how cool this room full of weapons were. "Now time for your bow!" Wonwoo exclaimed as he showed me the right side of the wall that showed my weapon.

It said, 'Aeyoung's Bow'. I shrieked in excitement as I held it. "Okay, the bows are foldable went kept but will be extended when you take it out of the casing. The casing will be attached to your new suit as it also helps protect the top of your spine. The bow still has its smoke button and the new button makes it fold so that can use it as a pole or nunchucks." Wonwoo explained.

Before I could try it out, the room blacked out and a red blinker was flashing as it lit part of the room. "Wae? What happened?" Halmeoni asked. "Someone broke 3 cameras."