Chapter 20

Taeyong's POV

I could smell the thick smoke from inside this cupboard and it scares me. Before I wanted to open the door, I remembered G. "Who is outside?" I asked and it answered, "4 guards. 5 invaders." I began to plan and strategize on how to escape.

Not to mention those 4 bodyguards that I entirely forgot. I CAN'T DO IT! I'm not one of those people who plan before I do something! I ran for it. I ran out and opened the back door. I regret it because I saw Aeyoung drop to the ground and I froze.

There were 2 figures by Aeyoung and both of them didn't really notice me. My blood boiled so I ran and kicked the one who electrocuted her. "Yah!" It was a higher pitched yell so I assuming it's a lady. I took her gun and shot(electrocuted) at her, making sure I knocked her out. Before that other man had time to react, I threw a punch at him.

I dodged every attack that he gave and took this opportunity to tire him out. Once he looked tired, I beat the crap out of him and made sure he doesn't stand up again. "G, contact all the bodyguards to meet me outside," I demanded and quickly attended to Aeyoung.

I slightly panicked because I've never really seen her in this state except when she hurt her leg. "Aeyoung," I called as I hesitated to take her helmet off. I didn't want to risk her identity but, ARGH! I don't know what to do! "Sir, the men are already gathered outside. Would you like me to contact Scarlet?" G suggested and I had an idea!

"G, can these bombs be activated by you?" I asked as I took them out. Then, I remembered that taser I had. "Ne." G answered as I turned the taser on. I walked towards that guy and tased him till I was satisfied. "Sir, they might have back up so we have to hurry." G warned. I didn't listen and continued to tase him.

"Sir!" G raised its voice. I rolled my eyes and said, "Arrasseo! I heard you." I threw the bombs from the back door and went to carry Aeyoung. "Mr. Lee, would you like me to drive?" One of the bodyguards sought permission. "Sure, there are no keys. G, activate the bombs once they are conscious." I ordered.

I sat in the car with 2 people beside me and Aeyoung laying on my lap. I hope doesn't feel the pain from her injury.

Unknown's POV

"How is she able to fight?! I thought I told you to make her injury worse, you useless dog!" I yelled. It's so simple but difficult for this asshole. "Chuseonghamnida." He apologized as I rolled my eyes. I don't have the time to bother these people.

"You better keep your mouth shut. I'll give you a call when I need you. Go!" I roared and pointed to the door. I'll get my revenge Kim Aeyoung. I will.

Taeyong's POV

After a good 15 minutes, I realized that I did not really recognize the road that we were heading to. I actually do not know where we are heading to. "Where are we going?" I asked as I looked outside. I think it might be their headquarters but where?

I was ignored so I just kept quiet till the end of the ride. "Taeyong!" I heard a familiar voice as I opened the door. We have arrived at our destination and I'm surprised that I recognized bits of it. It was none other than Halmeoni's Head Quarters, The Treasure Chest.

I saw the bodyguards offering to help carry Aeyoung but I shook my head. "I'm glad you're safe!" Halmeoni cried. We walked to the clinic inside the headquarters and I placed Aeyoung on a hospital bed.

We took her helmet off because her identity is safe with us and she was probably going to stay here for a while. "Taeyong, aren't you tired?" Halmeoni asked as she came in with a 2 warm cups of coffee. I smiled and shooked my head as she approached me. "She's going to be fine." She assured as she handed me one cup.