Party Time

We sat in the living room with the radio on playing a few card games half of the night. I felt relaxed around them as if I have known them my whole life. Mistletoe found a quiet place to lay down near the front door as we all shouted above each other when we won or someone messed up. Around us surrounded pop, candy, alcohol for the two of them and other games. The living room was filled with it all. Victor one as poker and also Rummy.  Missy gave up after a while until we played monopoly and a few other games. I couldn't stop smiling all night surrounded by the two of them. After a bit though Victor decided to clean up and ended our fun. Missy was giggling as she fell backwards on the floor.

"I don't think I've had this much fun in a long time!" I laughed at her as Mistletoe decided to come into the room.

He stretched and yawned.

"You three are loud. Can't even let me sleep in peace."

Missy stood up quickly and grabbed Mistletoe's front pause and glided across the room with him. He snorted at her and after a bit she let him no and he ran over to me.

"Have some fun sour spice."

Mistletoe barked at her. I petted his head and he licked my face. 

"It's all right."

"Annoying."

Victor came back into the room with a garbage bag and we we helped him pick up the garbage. Missy and I brought the games back up stairs into the last room in the hallway upstairs. When we got into the small room full of boxes and games I noticed a picture on the wall. 

"What's this?" Missy took the games from my arms and looked at the picture also.

It was Victor and a few other people along with Devin. Missy smiled. 

"This was our family. See we all sort of grew up around one another. A few of them are spirits but. They died early." She placed the games on a shelf with a frown. "The only ones still living in that picture are the three of us." She laughed. "That picture was token the day I first met Devin. Victor brought me over to the house for a party that Victor's family holds every year. Halloween. Devin was fired up in an argument but Victor stopped him and I found out quickly that rascal was going to be a pain." She pushed me out the room and closed the door behind her. 

"What happened to the spirits?"

"Lost forever. I really don't know what happens to spirits. Maybe they come up here and look for wondering souls."

"Wow."

We walked down stairs and Victor was just throwing out the trash. Missy sighed and stomped her foot. 

"I'm so bored!" She turned around and looked at me as Victor grabbed his cola can. "We should go to the club!" Victor suddenly chocked on the soda and it fell on the floor. We faced him as he took in a few breathes.

"No way! NO!"

"Come on nothing will happen." She slyly smiled at him. "I'll take good care of her."

He gave in. "I guess t can't be to bad." Missy giggled and looked back at me grabbing my hands. "Ok we have lots to do up stairs!"

"Wait there is no way they will let Violet in!"

Missy gave Victor a pout face and clicked her tongue with a sexual smile. "I will take care of that part." She giggled and winked at Victor.

He almost fell over but he shook his head, mumbled something under his breath and turned around to pick up his soda mess on the floor. We walked into her room and Mistletoe stayed in front of the door once Missy shut it.