Remember the Unwanted

It's been a month since that dream. I went by Christmas in a breeze and now back in school. Ashley has been hanging out with Steven so much that I have no time to talk to her unless it is in school. Once school is out for the rest of the night though I hide myself in my room and think to myself. Tonight though I had other plans, I decided to go to the park. Something about it just seems so wrong about it. I wanted to find out what. As I walked out of the school doors in silence a shiver went down my spine. I ignored the throbbing in my head and pushed myself to the park. Once I got there and stepped on the wood pellets I felt a bit eased. I walked over to the swing set and sat down, rocking my feet back and fourth on the ground. I stopped after a bit once I heard a door creaking from the wind. I got off of the swing set and walked down the street. The wind pushed against my but it was a warm breeze. Once again a door creaked and I jumped as I turned around. I turned around to find myself starring at an old house. It looked destroyed and abandoned. I walked over to the door and swung it open. I walked into the front room and was amazed of how nice it looked.

"H-hello? Does anybody live here? You left your front door opened." I took a few more steps into the room. "Hello?" I walked up the stairs into a long hallway and as the floor creaked under my feet my head spun. I caught the wall with my hand and took a few deep breathes as I found myself at the end of the hallway. I grabbed the last door knob and it slowly opened making me fall over on my face. I picked my face up and rubbed my nose. "Ouch. That hurt." I frowned as I noticed something under the stand in the room. I grabbed for it and moved it from under the stand. Dust collected on it but as I wiped it away and stared at it something came back to me. A picture of a whole bunch of people standing around each other. A few with smiles and others with joker grins. Two people stood out over all of them, two guys. One nudging the other in the side with a smile and the other with a glare on his face. I sat up and placed my hands on the mirror. I heard the house creek and I jumped up dropping the frame and the glass broke. I swore under my breath and quickly went to pick it up but stopped. I grabbed the picture out of the frame and froze as i turned it over. There was writing on the back of it.

To our good buddies! Have fun where your going! Keep tabs with us. Were going to miss you. Devin and Victor.

Devin?

My hands started shacking.

Victor?

My head ache pounded faster and my body moved back and fourth as I held my head with my other hand. I fell to the floor and closed my eyes as I gasped for air. Something tugged on my head as if they were trying to take it off of my neck. I opened my eyes as the room around me spun around. 

Devin? Victor?

The thought of years ago ran through my head when someone grabbed me and brought me back to life.

Devin!

Tears filled my eyes as I stood up and stumbled on my feet as I ran down the stairs and outside. The air pushed against me as I ran as fast as I could.

"Devin?"

My heart spud up and tears ran down my cheeks quickly.

"Devin!"

His smile ran through my head, the moments I met him. I finally got to my house and ran inside. Mom looked at me with a worried face.

"Violet?"

I ran up the stairs without shutting the door and locked my bedroom door behind me. My dad was pounding on my door. I tore my room apart in tears.

"Violet what is going on?" His voice sounded angry.