Miraculous Spies p2

~Still Marinettes P.O.V~
"What Malibu?" Alya asked confused but in awe.

"Oh darling I'm so proud! You two can clean up and pack! The flight will be tomorrow at 10:00 AM! You'll then take a taxi to your aunt and uncles house Mari! I'll go call Tikki letting them know the good news!" My mother said happily before running out of the room squealing.

"So what do you say Alya? How about we go to Malibu and change our styles?" I ask Alya while she squeals.

"YASSSSSS! Totally! I would love to go to Malibu!" Alya shouts then tackling me to the ground.

"Crap it's 2;00! (Left school early) we should pack then come to my house before anyone sees us!" I say pushing Alya off of me.

"Good idea!" Alya shouts running to the door! "I'll be back in a hour!" Alya says running out of my mums bakery! We do have a mansion we just don't use it... My parents were famous Chinese bakers so we made a lot of money and Alya comes over a lot since she's a orphan, she's never met her parents so she like a sister to me.

'Time to start packing!' I thought before pulling up my my baby pink suitcase with a pink flower placed on it, the suit case had a beautiful dark pink ribbon with polkadots and a dark pink rose line. I decided I would bring 3 baggy tops, 3 pairs of black jeans and boots, runners, my ladybug slippers, Sandals, purse, iPhone 7S , iPhone charger, socks, garments, makeup, brushes, socks and a box full of cash and my passport. My mum gave me 10000 dollars to go shopping and I heard there's a really good shop in Malibu called 'Forever 21!' So we'll be definitely going there.

After and hour of finishing Alya came with her Purple floral suitcase and we talked for the rest of the day, had dinner, went to sleep and woke up at 6:00 AM for our crazy awesome new lives.

-> short chapter next chapter will be getting ready, encounter and flight.