Lost & Found

Plagg searched everywhere and couldn't find his holder, he desperately searched for a whiff of his sweet Camembert but could only smell the deliciousness in a pink backpack, thinking it was Camembert, Plagg slipped into the backpack revealing a familiar face.

"Plagg?" The Ladybug Kwami spoke surprised.

"TIKKI!" Plagg screamed flying into the Kwamis arms.

"What are you doing here? Where's ChatNoir?!" Tikki worriedly asked.

"Oh well... I'm lost! I can't find him..." Plagg sheepishly exclaimed as Marinette picked up her bag.

Marientte could feel something else in her bag, like to people bickering but chose to ignore it, it was probably Tikki eating again.

Marinette walked up to her bakery before Tikki popped out with an unfamiliar figure- Kwami?

"Tikki? Is that who I think it is?" Marinette asked in deisbelief. Yes Tikki had told her about Plagg and how he loves Cheese but she never thought she was going to meet him.

"Yes Marinette, this is Plagg! He can't find his holder." Tikki exclaimed as Plagg looked at his surroundings shocked then he looked at her- Ladybug-

"Marinette?" Plagg asked flying up to her face before looking at her earings. He smirked inwardly, this turned out not so bad for his bad luck.

"So Ladybug? Is it really you?!" Plagg asked happily.

"Yes?" Marinette awkwardly answered looking at Tikki for answers.

Marinette looked at Plagg, he was so cute! He had beautiful green eyes and silky black Kwami fur that shines in the sun.

"Awww you're so cute! Would you like some Camembert?" Marinette cooed petting Plaggs head.

"Hey!" Plagg cried blushing. "Ooh Camembert! Yes please!" Plagg squealed finally getting the treatment and respect he deserved.

Marinette walked away to the fridge letting the kwamis have there alone time to chat and catch up after this long amount of time. Marinette opened the fridge to see a whole package of Camembert, she pulled it out and walked back to Plagg before grabbing Tikki some cookies. She placed the food in front of them and let them nibble in there cookies and Cheese.

The kwamis finished before looking back at Marinette.

Plagg floated to Marinette and nuzzles her cheek.

"Why thank you My'Lady!" Plagg thanked nuzzling her.

Marinette awkwardly picked up the cat and placed him on the counted before smiling. "You definitely are ChatNoir's Kwami! We should probably find your owner before-" Marinette was cut off as screams echoed outside of the bakery.

"Tikki! Spots On!" Marinette chanted before she was in her Ladybug spandex suit. Plaggs eyeballs nearly poked out.

"It really is you!" Plagg nuzzled once again as she smiled, he was honestly to cute.

"Hold on to my Ribbons Plagg! It's going to be a tough ride!" Ladybug used her yo-to to to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

"Plagg who is your holder so we can find him?" Ladybug asked the Kwami who was gripping onto her ribbons so tightly that they would fall off any minute.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you!" Plagg answered looking away.

"What happens If I gave you Cheese?" Ladybug taunted.

"No! I can't tell you- Wait CHEESE?" Plagg shrieked.

"Yes as much cheese as you want~" ladybug singsonged hoping it was going to work.

"No I can't tell you!" Plagg exclaimed before an arrow nearly hit his head.

"I AM THE ARCHER! GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS OR FACE THE WRATH OF MY BOW!" The Archer screeched pointing an arrow to Ladybug before pulling it. Ladybug managed to dodge but Plagg dropped.

"PLAGG!" Ladybug screamed worried.

----
Adrien was scared, Plagg, his Kwami was missing, Adrien frantically sprinted around Paris with cheese hoping to find his Kwami friend.

He sprinted to the Eiffel Tower to see an Akuma attacking Ladybug and managed to hear Ladybug scream.

"PLAGG!"

Adrien searched around the area sneakily before he heard Olagg say.

"I'm fine M-Ladybug, I sense my holder." Plagg said before flying into the bush were Adrien was located.

"Adrien!" Plagg chanted before sending the tension and stopped.

"Plagg, we need to talk." Adrien bluntly replied looking at the Kwami sadly.

"I'm proud of you... Plagg!" Adrien said making Plagg hug him even more.

"But we have an Akuma to fight so Plagg! claws out!" Adrien yelled before he transformed into his hero form.

"Why hello My'Lady!" ChatNoir greeted jumping onto a pillar.

"Hello ChatNoir! It's nice to see you were reunited with Plagg, he's a very good Kwami, I asked him who Yu were but he wouldn't tell me at all! You should be proud!" Ladybug smiled facing Chat, it was nice knowing Plagg was safe.

'Very proud' Chat thought pleased that Ladybug said so much nice things about his Kwami.

"Thanks but we have an Akuma to Catch my Lady!" ChatNoir said looking at the Archer produce rains of Arrows everywhere.

---

After hours if fighting and cleansing the Akuma, Ladybug and ChatNoir parted ways and Adrien made his way home and he hoped to ask the question that was on his mind.

"Hey Plagg? You're very well acquainted with Ladybug, aren't you?" Adrien replied jealous.

"Yes very much, she definitely is a beauty, she's a keeper Adrien!" Plagg smiled.

"Please Plagg! Tell me who she is! You know how much I want to know!" Adrien begged dramatically falling on his knees.

"I'm sorry I can't say." Plagg said flying over to his Camembert.

"Just give me a hint! Do I know her?"

"You'll see her tomorrow!" Plagg winked.

"Ughhh..." Adrien annoyed replied.

Well who knows...